If I catch any of you trying to be a SJW, wallahi

Finally Somalis are waking up and seeing how evil sudanis are. The ones on tiktok have been acting like this since 2021/2022. Everyone in those screenshots is commie and you can’t just be randomly racist in those circles so they have to come up with some SJW explanation to justify their racism hence why they accuse random girls of anti-blackness. I wish somalis would stop posting about palestine & sudan. The last person in the screenshot OP posted is literally mixed herself and accusing others of antiblackness kkk you couldn’t write it. Leftist/commie twt is full of idiots.

Last edited:
Pray for miskeens around the world and silently donate, oo afkeena aan xirano.

Ma adoo Soomaali ah, you have energy to be SJW for other ethnic groups. Energy and time badana.

1708875429384.png

How they crying about anti blackness yet they’re being racist towards Somalis and making fun of our features? Are we not black?

The Madow delegation has decided that they can make fun of our features, but if we clap back or point out their self-hate and hypocrisy, they throw themselves on the ground and cry 'Racismo'!

That's why I tell Somalis, to just focus on being cordial and discussing business relations, laakiin outside of that, aan afkeena xirano.

:pachah1:

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Finally Somalis are waking up and seeing how evil sudanis are. The ones on tiktok have been acting like this since 2021/2022. Everyone in those screenshots is commie and you can’t just be randomly racist in those circles so they have to come up with some SJW explanation to justify their racism hence why they accuse random girls of anti-blackness. I wish somalis would stop posting about palestine & sudan. The last person in the screenshot OP posted is literally mixed herself and accusing others of antiblackness kkk you couldn’t write it. Leftist/commie twt is full of idiots.
Wait what did sudanis do, the ones I see on social media are fine? How are they evil?

Wait what did sudanis do, the ones I see on social media are fine? How are they evil?
Click through those posts for contexts. They’re obsessed with us and hide behind SJW tactics (accusing us of racism etc). Idk if you were on here for the Najma drama but Sudanis were heavily involved in that too. Idgaf about what happens to their country. Somalis should just sit back & laugh.
Typical Sudani. Meanwhile Somalis are busy posting infographics about whatever is going on in Sudan. Hopefully this convinces you guys to stop caring about them and their issues. Focus on your own.
Even under that tweet there’s a Sudani mocking Somalis. Imagine my shock when I see most of the likes are from Somalis. He has other anti-Somali tweets and again, it’s Somalis liking and laughing with him. Somali people delude themselves into thinking everything is a joke when these people are brazen about their dislike of us. But I’m supposed to care about Sudani refugees lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of you guys are delusional. It is your Muslim brothers who are creating these tiktoks. I have seen 2 of these type of videos in the past with one made by a Sudani and the other by a Pakistani. Why didn’t the fact we’re all Muslims stop them from insulting random Somalis?

Honestly, I think all this anti-somali sentiment is really a blessing in disguise and I wish more ajanabis would partake in it.

Because it shows us where we stand with them and will push us closer to one another.

Why do you think the Jewish community is so strong and tight knit?, because of centuries of discrimination from ajanabis.

Hah

I called this ages ago. Sudani SJWs online have severe resentment towards Somalis and will gladly side with gaalos against us.

The same Northern Sudanese who are notorious Arab wannabes with their whole culture Arabised and who have inflicted a genocide on Black Muslim Darfurians have the audacity to accuse Somalis of wanting to be Arab.

I’m so happy that more of my Somali sisters are waking up to the fact that madows and other groups like Sudanis are not our friends. They are determined to get up the online social ladder by spitting on us. We don’t need them so lets mind our own business and do our own thing.

Make dua for any suffering Muslims but lets not waste any effort in advocating for hostile ajanabis.

keeping it real i don't understand why she had to speak up. this didn't concern her whatsoever. sudanis felt motaz's joke was insensitive. motaz apologised. why is she playing white knight? f*ck off. she needs to tirtir that tweet. too many times have i seen somalis involve themselves in shit we don't have anything to do with.

Click through those posts for contexts. They’re obsessed with us and hide behind SJW tactics (accusing us of racism etc). Idk if you were on here for the Najma drama but Sudanis were heavily involved in that too. Idgaf about what happens to their country. Somalis should just sit back & laugh.
can you send the video of the sudani girl being mistaken as somali

can you send the video of the sudani girl being mistaken as somali
It’s from 2021 (late 2021 I think?) so idk if it’s still out there but I remember the vid content and caption. The pro-somali girls on tiktok should remember it since they were fighting in the comment section too (the girls who are always arguing with oromos & yemenis). Sorry, I didn’t save it. That nigerian muslim troll guy who’s always talking about us on tiktok (he never posts vids but is always commenting about us & he’s also on twitter…I think his name starts with an A? Abdullah maybe?) was in the comments supporting the Sudani girl. Sudanis on tiktok have been doing this for a while now as evidenced by the post below. Very mentally ill group.
Some of you are so filled with internalised self hatred that you're quick to the believe the worst of your own.

Sudanese trolls have been making vile videos about Somalis for a while now, calling Somalis bantus, abeed and Zanji. Completely unprovoked and I suspect to gain relevancy as anything Somali related gets views due to the algorithm.

This recently hit fob Somali tiktok when a video made by a Sudanese troll went viral and they started responding with several videos.

These are just a few examples of what the Sudanese trolls have been posting before fob Somalis got involved.

View attachment 257039
View attachment 257040
View attachment 257041
View attachment 257043
View attachment 257047

It’s from 2021 (late 2021 I think?) so idk if it’s still out there but I remember the vid content and caption. The pro-somali girls on tiktok should remember it since they were fighting in the comment section too (the girls who are always arguing with oromos & yemenis). Sorry, I didn’t save it. That nigerian muslim troll guy who’s always talking about us on tiktok (he never posts vids but is always commenting about us & he’s also on twitter…I think his name starts with an A? Abdullah maybe?) was in the comments supporting the Sudani girl. Sudanis on tiktok have been doing this for a while now as evidenced by the post below. Very mentally ill group.