If I catch any of you trying to be a SJW, wallahi

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Then a Somali girl gives input, how do you think it went?

View attachment 317744View attachment 317745
View attachment 317746 View attachment 317747
View attachment 317749
View attachment 317748View attachment 317751
View attachment 317747
View attachment 317752

Please stop speaking for ANYONE, I’m serious. If something bad happens to Somalis, they’re happy and hasiid about it. They don’t want to be spoken for. These are some of the same Sudanis who were spreading rumors about us because of a fake Somali incel in some girl’s DMs. I’ve been noticing a pattern these few weeks and every time we get cooked it’s because of some Sudani drama. Just stop interacting with them and stay on code.

Oh and they’re mad at the Palestinian black girl for speaking on the situation and being friends with Somalis:

View attachment 317755

STOP TALKING FOR THESE PEOPLE.
All African who practices Christianity suck up to white people all of them. Unlike the one who practices Islam where everyone is equal, and skin colour doesn’t matter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Similar dynamic in Australia. More South Sudos around than the Arab begs of Sudan so we naturally gravitate towards the South Sudanese people, at least in my area.

I remember wishing I looked a lot more black in primary school and I was already a dark skinned Xalimo, because the one of the most prettiest, popular girls way back in Year 6 who was into athletics was Nilotic. She probably has a modelling contract now or something.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Similar dynamic in Australia. More South Sudos around than the Arab begs of Sudan so we naturally gravitate towards the South Sudanese people, at least in my area.

I remember wishing I looked a lot more black in primary school and I was already a dark skinned Xalimo, because the one of the most prettiest, popular girls way back in Year 6 who was into athletics was Nilotic. She probably has a modelling contract now or something.

South Sudanese chicks were considered "too dark to date" for a lot of niggas in my area. African Americans dudes don't really like darkskins.
The ideal madow chick was a lightskin or brownskin chick with either a thick, slim thick or athletic build.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I feel bad for Sudanese people for what’s currently happening.But these people on twitter can smd

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
How they crying about anti blackness yet they’re being racist towards Somalis and making fun of our features? Are we not black?

Northern Swordsman

Tawxiid Alle lahaw, Talo na Alle saaro.
How they crying about anti blackness yet they’re being racist towards Somalis and making fun of our features? Are we not black?
No we aren't and the sooner you realise this fact the more obvious their hatred for us will be. no matter if we claim to be black or not they won't claim you

Last edited:

They don’t see us as truly “Black”. It’s why they’re so quick to insult & demean Somalis and yet they want to play victim. I don’t get it either, they either call us “Arab invaders” and claim that we’re not indigenous because we don’t look “black” like the rest of them.

Or sometimes it’s just anti-Muslim bias. Ethiopians & Somalis look very similar, yet I’ve never heard any of these black people insult Ethiopians as much as they insult Somalis.

I also think it’s due to jealousy/inferiority complex at times, remember how defensive those black people get whenever Somalis post selfies & compliment theirs appearance? It’s like they can’t stand seeing Somalis happy. They insulted that miskeen girl and called her an “Arab wannabe” and implied that she was anti-black and self hating. Just because she loved herself. You’d never see them saying the same if a Nigerian or Tanzanian did the same.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
No we aren't and the sooner your realise this fact the more obvious their hatred for us will be. no matter if we claim to be black or not they won't claim you
Ik we aren’t black it’s just funny because these people are the same ones quick the clown on a Somali for saying they aren’t black

As much as I dislike seeing Somali girls insert themselves in other people countries that don't care about us, but I would rather see that than our trolls trolling random countries and making enemies everywhere.

Trending

Latest posts