If Given a Option Would You Change Your Ethnicity?

Would You Change Your Ethnicity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SELF HATE

giphy.gif

I would like to be a Chinese since the future is China

or I’d choose some Nordic nation them people are good looking

the one thing I’d never choose is to be a Bantu jareeer
After COVID, ur saying CHINESE!? I’d rather not, stupid ppl commit hate crimes on Asians, let alone Chinese/E Asian. They’ll be remembered for it and hated on

Hmm lemme think be born to a ethnicity in turmoil, on the heels of a civil war, in dire financial straits , restricted by religion, shackled by culture and forced to pull myself up from my bootstraps

Or born into a wealthy white demographic, where I’m on top of the food chain, have no limits to what I can do, and get by in life with little to no problems while people on tiktok and social media cry about my supremacy.

the answer is easy

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hmm lemme think be born to a ethnicity in turmoil, on the heels of a civil war, in dire financial straits , restricted by religion, shackled by culture and forced to pull myself up from my bootstraps

Or born into a wealthy white demographic, where I’m on top of the food chain, have no limits to what I can do, and get by in life with little to no problems while people on tiktok and social media cry about my supremacy.

the answer is easy

I would still rather be a privileged Somali without a complex. Sadly for some that dip in esteem is an end product of prolonged statelessness. My Reer Miyi relative is a multi-millionaire made in America. :francis: The question that will be posed is why aren't those born and raised abroad as enterprising as him and choosing to daydream of race swapping rather than being contented with their lot and accumulating more. Colonial writers once said a Somali thought of himself as better than all other races. That's the mentality my relative has which this generation that has consumed a steady stream of social engineering, was fed GMOs since the 90s and pumped with numerous gender bending and possibly behaviorally altering chemicals lacks. Sad I know.

I would still rather be a privileged Somali without a complex. Sadly for some that dip in esteem is an end product of prolonged statelessness. My Reer Miyi relative is a multi-millionaire made in America. :francis: The question that will be posed is why aren't those born and raised abroad as enterprising as him and choosing to daydream of race swapping rather than being contented with their lot and accumulating more. Colonial writers once said a Somali thought of himself as better than all other races. That's the mentality my relative has which this generation that has consumed a steady stream of social engineering, was fed GMOs since the 90s and pumped with numerous gender bending and possibly behaviorally altering chemicals lacks. Sad I know.

I think you mistook the part where I asked or cared. But I’m very glad that you have a cousin who has amassed great wealth. They should put that on your tombstone “Cousin to a rich man”.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think you mistook the part where I asked or cared. But I’m very glad that you have a cousin who has amassed great wealth. They should put that on your tombstone “Cousin to a rich man”.

Thanks but I don't believe in tombstones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I won't recant what I said. We all have a different hand we're dealt in life. I would still choose being a highly educated Somali with some degree of faith and pride in self over an cadaan irrespective of their SES. And I was born with a silver spoon (being western born who wasn't) and good genes that don't expire after 30. Say Mash'Allah. ;)

Thanks but I don't believe in tombstones.

I won't recant what I said. We all have a different hand we're dealt in life. I would still choose being a highly educated, Somali with some degree of faith and pride in self over an cadaan irrespective of their SES. And I was born with a silver spoon (being western born who wasn't) and good genes that don't expire after 30. Say Mash'Allah. ;)
You're older than 30. :jaynerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending