If Ethiopia ever falls into a civil war, do you believe the somalis there will unite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Von

It’s more or less the same geographical space and the same people. Most non-Somali Muslims will quote you Hadiths to that effect. The brother is right, “his god and yours blessed them” and Somalis hate people that their prophet “blessed”. We should seek their “forgiveness”, or Somalis should stop pretending to be Muslims.
Do you know how Small Ethiopia was back then? the old Ethiopia and new Ethiopia is different, Are you trying to say that the Ogaden is part of the Ethiopia the prophet blessed ?:gucciwhat:

We need to unite with Ethiopia, so they can educate and civilise us. With their economy booming and a new prime minister whose agenda is restoring democracy, human rights and the rule of law, it’s the only window of hope we have at the moment.

Von

We need to unite with Ethiopia, so they can educate and civilise us. With their economy booming and a new prime minister whose agenda is restoring democracy, human rights and the rule of law, it’s the only window of hope we have at the moment.
@admin Remove @AussieHustler , i was thought he was not going to be a true Mod.
He would not even remove child abuse content :gucciwhat:

Do you know how Small Ethiopia was back then? the old Ethiopia and new Ethiopia is different, Are you trying to say that the Ogaden is part of the Ethiopia the prophet blessed ?:gucciwhat:

Von

You know who your prophet meant when he said Habasha and ardul habasha in the Hadiths. Don’t act like they’ve disappeared from the face of the earth.

Aussie

How can they civilize us when they don't even use fire to cook their meat? The "hominids" have been doing this for millions of years but they still haven't caught on. I refuse to unite with the lower life form Xaarbashis.

Von

Von

You know who your prophet meant when he said Habasha and ardul habasha in the Hadiths. Don’t act like they’ve disappeared from the face of the earth.
Do you even know where Habesha was ? in the Prophets time it was in the Amharic and Tigray region in Ethiopia and Eritrea. However in 20 century that got the Ogaden a non-Habesharegion.
So what do you actually believe? that bless prophet was talking about precolonial Ethiopia of his time or postcolonial Ethiopia after it massacred the region?
Von

Come on sxb, I’m a horner unionist which should lead us to a genuine pan africanism. A United Africa, better and prosperous than the E.U

You guys are stuck at the micro level, tribalism.
Tribalism ? after seeing what the Ethiopians do to minorities, Muslims. Why would join a people who want to wipe out each other's languages, cultures and religions? We gain nothing by joining them and they gain everything by owning us.

Rather see Somalia continue to burn they join a nation were we would disappear in 50 years @AussieHustler but entertain me, what would we gain by joining them?

Last edited:
Aussie

How can they civilize us when they don't even use fire to cook their meat? The "hominids" have been doing this for millions of years but they still haven't caught on. I refuse to unite with the lower life form Xaarbashis.

Disappointed

The Japanese eat raw fish (sushi) do they lack the intelligence to use fire?
It’s in our interest to unite with them and I can understand why you can’t see that now.

Do you even know where Habesha was ? in the Prophets time it was in the Amharic and Tigray region in Ethiopia and Eritrea. However in 20 century that got the Ogaden a non-Habesharegion.
So what do you actually believe? that bless prophet was talking about precolonial Ethiopia of his time or postcolonial Ethiopia after it massacred the region?

Von

Who are you against? Not to the amhara, Tigreys and the Tigrinyans? The same people that your prophet “blessed”. Admit Sxb and stop this fake nationalism when every Somali clan are for themselves.

Von

Von

Who are you against? Not to the amhara, Tigreys and the Tigrinyans? The same people that your prophet “blessed”. Admit Sxb and stop this fake nationalism when every Somali clan are for themselves.
Shut your mouth, you don't know me, im a pure Nationalist.:childplease: The moment Ethiopia crossed into the Somali homeland we have every right to defend ourselves. Or does your version of Islam say to accepted it? If you want to unite with them go marry an Amharic and get assimilation.

Last edited:
embarrassing

The people that you are speaking of (Somalis) are the same people who told you that they have nothing got to do with the Somali clans that the Oromo allegedly massacred them in that other thread, then, who are the Somalis you are speaking on behalf of? Your clan? Islam comes second to Somalis, the clan is supreme. The Ethiopians were in similar boat as us in 1991. They were 80 different ethnic and linguistic groups and they opted for peace. We know what we did to ourselves. Why?
The overwhelming majority of Somalis are speaking out against what the oromos are doing, even on this forum. A couple of basement dwelling bums who come on here don't make a difference. What I said is the stance of majority of Somalis on the xabeshis. The clannism is a huge issue but only one of many, this goes way back and didn't begin with the civil war. The ethiopians were saved once again by the west and bigger world powers beyond xabeshis opted for the destruction of Somalia. Its bigger than just qabyalad. Regardless my point about you still stands Mr. Yohannes.
embarrassing

Most (non-Somali) Muslims believe the habasha and ardul habesha have been blessed by your prophet according to Hadiths. What you believe is insignificant to that debate.
No, most don't believe that. You'd have to know about it to believe in it. Its mostly ethiopian muslims who mention it. Regardless it was about the ruler of that time its meaningless now.

@AussieHustler you may be right ninyahow we aren't following the prophets wish that's why we've never been able to defeat these fuckerd :ooh: look both times we attacked the country was in turmoil yet subxanallah they miraculously got help do you know the Portuguese found Ethiopia by accident they wanted to go to India and the Soviets suddenly changed their mind when we attacked:cosbyhmm: we are cursed:francis:

@AussieHustler you may be right ninyahow we aren't following the prophets wish that's why we've never been able to defeat these fuckerd :ooh: look both times we attacked the country was in turmoil yet subxanallah they miraculously got help do you know the Portuguese found Ethiopia by accident they wanted to go to India and the Soviets suddenly changed their mind when we attacked:cosbyhmm: we are cursed:francis:

Guv

Finally, the voice of reason. Thanks mate.

The overwhelming majority of Somalis are speaking out against what the oromos are doing, even on this forum. A couple of basement dwelling bums who come on here don't make a difference. What I said is the stance of majority of Somalis on the xabeshis. The clannism is a huge issue but only one of many, this goes way back and didn't begin with the civil war. The ethiopians were saved once again by the west and bigger world powers beyond xabeshis opted for the destruction of Somalia. Its bigger than just qabyalad. Regardless my point about you still stands Mr. Yohannes.

No, most don't believe that. You'd have to know about it to believe in it. Its mostly ethiopian muslims who mention it. Regardless it was about the ruler of that time its meaningless now.

embarrassing

The overwhelming of your clan miyaa? I pumped up that thread and I didn’t see anyone in that thread and also the governments of Somalia, Somaliland, Djibouti, DSI or the mamul goboleedyada somalia condemn it. Your nationalism is a bubble one. The day will come for the countries in the Horn to unite and live in peace and prosperity. No more clan wars and intra-States wars. All budgets will be spent on advancing the despicable situation of the masses and not on military.

embarrassing

The overwhelming of your clan miyaa? I pumped up that thread and I didn’t see anyone in that thread and also the governments of Somalia, Somaliland, Djibouti, DSI or he mamul goboleedyada somalia condemn it. Your nationalism is a bubble one. The day will come for the countries in the Horn to unite and live in peace and prosperity. No more clan wars and intra-States wars. All budgets will be spent on advancing the despicable situation of the masses and not on military.
There are many Somalis speaking about this all over social media condemning it, didn't say anything about govt.

You're mocking Somali nationalism and are against reconciling the Somali people but somehow believe it can and will be done with ethiopians. Im just glad you're exposing yourself. You're a joke, goodnight.

Von

embarrassing

The overwhelming of your clan miyaa? I pumped up that thread and I didn’t see anyone in that thread and also the governments of Somalia, Somaliland, Djibouti, DSI or the mamul goboleedyada somalia condemn it. Your nationalism is a bubble one. The day will come for the countries in the Horn to unite and live in peace and prosperity. No more clan wars and intra-States wars. All budgets will be spent on advancing the despicable situation of the masses and not on military.
Aka accepts that Greater Somalia will be Habeshaized and will disappear thus the Habesha dream will be realised.

Your so anti Somali but think Ethiopians will accept you, go have a hard look at Western Somalia and see how unity is working for them

Will have to see if we invade for a third time and we somehow lose I'll believe hundred percent that we're cursed people:damn:

Guv

As the saying goes, ‘if you can’t beat them, join them.’ Nothing bad will come out of a Horn unity. No politician will manipulate the public with hatred towards the other, while stealing public funds. We can’t get lower than this and unity with Ethiopia will be more beneficial to us than to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending