If Ethiopia ever falls into a civil war, do you believe the somalis there will unite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
America and Europe wouldn't have any of that. Any Islamic groups=terrorists. They'd be bombed.

Ferrari

What’s the difference between the Islamic courts and Alshabaab? Weren’t Alshabaab the military wing of the Islamic courts led Aden Hashi Ayro? Alshabaab is offering Somalis the pure undiluted version of the 7th Century Islamic Shariah Laws. Or, you guys want a modern flavoured version? One more thing, the defence minister of the Islamic Courts was Indhocadde, was he a credible Islamic leader?

Liyuu police attacks even Ogadens there the problem is not the clan but the leaders
That's true, but other clans won't see like that and the exclusive ONLF would also add to the mistrust. I can imagine ONLF not being able to effectively unite other somalis since it's just an Ogaden group.

Never base your unity on the hate/failure of others. That is not gonna last long. You should try to promote your commonalities and focus less on your differences. You need to find a positive and a lasting unity that is accommodative, fair and tolerant. By the way Ethiopia is not gonna collapse anytime soon no matter how you wish. In fact in a very short period of time (less than 3 to 5 years), a very strong, stable and fully democratic Ethiopia will emerge that has peace with itself and with its neighbours including Eritrea, mark my word. I have never felt such a positive hope about Ethiopia and its future thanks to የኢትዮጵያ ኣምላክ ("the God of Ethiopia") who always protected her and saved her!

Last edited:
Never base your unity on the hate/failure of others. That is not gonna last long. You should try to promote your commonalities and focus less on your differences. You need to find a positive and a lasting unity that is accommodative, fair and tolerant. By the way Ethiopia is not gonna collapse anytime soon no matter how you wish. In fact in a very short period of time (less than 3 to 5 years), a very strong, stable and fully democratic Ethiopia will emerge that has peace with itself and with its neighbours including Eritrea, mark my word. I have never felt such a positive hope about Ethiopia and its future thanks to "the God of Ethiopia" who always protected her and saved her!

This
Never base your unity on the hate/failure of others. That is not gonna last long. You should try to promote your commonalities and focus less on your differences. You need to find a positive and a lasting unity that is accommodative, fair and tolerant. By the way Ethiopia is not gonna collapse anytime soon no matter how you wish. In fact in a very short period of time (less than 3 to 5 years), a very strong, stable and fully democratic Ethiopia will emerge that has peace with itself and with its neighbours including Eritrea, mark my word. I have never felt such a positive hope about Ethiopia and its future thanks to የኢትዮጵያ ኣምላክ ("the God of Ethiopia") who always protected her and saved her!

Xabashi

Not only the Ethiopian “Gods will protect you” but the majority of (non-Somali) Muslims believe that prophet Mohamed blessed King Negus and his people (Habashis) for giving asylum to his companions and banned or exempted Ethiopia/Abyssinia from Islamic conquer. Maybe, we are “cursed” in not following Mohamed’s Wishes.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
This

Xabashi

Not only the Ethiopian “Gods will protect you” but the majority of (non-Somali) Muslims believe that prophet Mohamed blessed King Negus and his people (Habashis) for giving asylum to his companions and exempted Ethiopia/Abyssinia from Islamic conquer. Maybe, we are “cursed” in not following Mohamed’s Wishes.
That Ethiopia and this Ethiopia are different and anyways its self-defense. Are now meant to let Ethiopia own us because we are no Ethiopian?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Ferrari

What’s the difference between the Islamic courts and Alshabaab? Weren’t Alshabaab the military wing of the Islamic courts led Aden Hashi Ayro? Alshabaab is offering Somalis the pure undiluted version of the 7th Century Islamic Shariah Laws. Or, you guys want a modern flavoured version? One more thing, the defence minister of the Islamic Courts was Indhocadde, was he a credible Islamic leader?
Al Shabab and ICU where like shovel and spade both were Saudi sponsored Wahhabi fanatics there really was no difference one was just a bit more extremist than the other just a bit tho

That Ethiopia and this Ethiopia are different and anyways its self-defense. Are now meant to let Ethiopia own us because we are no Ethiopian?

Von

It’s more or less the same geographical space and the same people. Most non-Somali Muslims will quote you Hadiths to that effect. The brother is right, “his god and yours blessed them” and Somalis hate people that their prophet “blessed”. We should seek their “forgiveness”, or Somalis should stop pretending to be Muslims.

Lying must be in your genes disgusting Xaarbashi.

Von

It’s more or less the same geographical space and the same people. Most non-Somali Muslims will quote you Hadiths to that effect. The brother is right, “his god and yours blessed them” and Somalis hate people that their prophet “blessed”. We should seek their “forgiveness”, or Somalis should stop pretending to be Muslims.
:drakewtf:

I doubt you're even Somali at this point. You're a Somali speaking xabeshi, makes sense.

:lolbron:Apollo is inactive so it is my only opportunity. :mjcry:He silenced for the last few weeks. I have to get some jabs in while he's offline.

Disappointed

It’s better to debunk someone’s opinion rather than resort to profanities. Xabashi gave us Somalis an enlightened advice of not to unite on the disintegration of others, but we should unite on our own volition. Hate the game and not the man.

:drakewtf:

I doubt you're even Somali at this point. You're a Somali speaking xabeshi, makes sense.

embarrassing

Do you think I care if you don’t think that I’m a Somali because I don’t think like you? If you are a Muslim, follow your prophet’s warning and leave the Ethiopians alone.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Time to unite all the Somali clans in the fifth killi. From beesha Direed, Hawiye, Isaaqs, Daarood. Lets put aside our differences and scores for once. Oromo blood across the Somali peninsula from Djibouti to Garissa should be Xalaal from today.

Somali nobles brought your Qoti pagan people Islam and manners. This is how you repay them?

Disappointed

It’s better to debunk someone’s opinion rather than resort to profanities. Xabashi gave us Somalis an enlightened advice of not to unite on the disintegration of others, but we should unite on our own volition. Hate the game and not the man.

embarrassing

Do you think I care if you don’t think that I’m a Somali because I don’t think like you? If you are a Muslim, follow your prophet’s warning and leave the Ethiopians alone.
I didn't ask you about what you cared about. Its funny that you as a staunch atheist would invoke religion as if Somalis are the aggressors. Somalis are not occupying Amhara/Tigray/Oromo lands its the other way around. Once they leave our people and land alone you won't see Somalis speaking about ethiopians.

Somalis leave ethiopians alone kulaha, you're def a xabeshi or worse. Don't lie about the prophet sws either.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I didn't ask you about what you cared about. Its funny that you as a staunch atheist would invoke religion as if Somalis are the aggressors. Somalis are not occupying Amhara/Tigray/Oromo lands its the other way around. Once they leave our people and land alone you won't see Somalis speaking about ethiopians.

Somalis leave ethiopians alone kulaha, you're def a xabeshi or worse. Don't lie about the prophet sws either.
It’s true rasulallah blessed the people of ardul Xabash but rasulallah never said to not defend yourselves against they’re attacks I don’t think Somalis have ever attacked Xabashis don’t let this atheist confuse you I think he’s Xabasha

It’s true rasulallah blessed the people of ardul Xabash but rasulallah never said to not defend yourselves against they’re attacks I don’t think Somalis have ever attacked Xabashis don’t let this atheist confuse you I think he’s Xabasha
I don't believe in that, its the nonsense the jews spew and some people worship arabs for that reason. It has nothing to do with these people here and now. Wrong doers who shared the prophet sws blood are cursed in the Quran. The xabeshi govt/leadership are aggressors.

:devilish:f*ck Xaarbashis. :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:I hope Ethiopia crumbles:z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet: will send those Yemenis back to the other side of the Red Sea:z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:
Disappointed

embarrassing

embarrassing

The people that you are speaking of (Somalis) are the same people who told you that they have nothing got to do with the Somali clans that the Oromo allegedly massacred them in that other thread, then, who are the Somalis you are speaking on behalf of? Your clan? Islam comes second to Somalis, the clan is supreme. The Ethiopians were in similar boat as us in 1991. They were 80 different ethnic and linguistic groups and they opted for peace. We know what we did to ourselves. Why?

I don't believe in that, its the nonsense the jews spew and some people worship arabs for that reason. It has nothing to do with these people here and now. Wrong doers who shared the prophet sws blood are cursed in the Quran. The xabeshi govt/leadership are aggressors.

embarrassing

Most (non-Somali) Muslims believe the habasha and ardul habesha have been blessed by your prophet according to Hadiths. What you believe is insignificant to that debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.