If Darood Ismail is really Carab

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Darood are from the purest of quraysh tribe, war dhadkan isku luqaad ba nahay Bes.

post-52661-walking-dead-tyreese-wtf-face-NxQ7.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Loooooooooooooooooooooooool

I thought you would figure it out, my ayeeyo was born in ainaba back when dhulos were not going extinct. LMAO!!!!
you can actually find your people near where the jamac siyaad sub clan lives you can find them around a jamac siyaad town called yagori is close to the borders between las anod district and ainabo district:damedamn:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This coming from the guy with the infamous thread title "As a homosexual"

End yourself

S

SOMACOON

I didn't include it but it's pretty much the same as it is on my cheeks sxb. It's like this ^ but the shape up is just not as clear as it's grown a bit b
Bro, magaca ilaaahi i couldn't figure out wtf I was staring at. Took me a min to actually realize what you sent

Hafez

VIP
This coming from the guy with the infamous thread title "As a homosexual"

End yourself
That thread has a catch sxb. You've got to read it properly. What you said was absolutely wrong though dafuq niyooow. You coming out of the closet?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This faggit been indirectly comin out the closet for weeks now lmao

S

SOMACOON

Oh shit LMFAO I'm from the UK sxb we don't use those khaniis terms
Khaniis terms?:urgh:
A plug is when someone hooks you up. A plug boy is a niggah that plugs you with some :z1banet::z1banet: (Kush)
Why you making everything gay cuddy?:denzelnigga: Whatchu tryna hide eh? :diddyswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending