Hafez

VIP
dcdec3947d7565d1b3d0487649c030fc.gif

Stop twerking ma niggah, just stop
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FFS

Hafez

VIP
I only care about Somalis
Remember when you've suggest that Somali means Soo Maal which means they were the earliest civilisation? Remember when you claimed to of fathered Egyptians? You're beyond booty clapper, you're borderline dhaadhaan now let me see you Dhaanto

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Remember when you've suggest that Somali means Soo Maal which means they were the earliest civilisation? Remember when you claimed to of fathered Egyptians? You're beyond booty clapper, you're borderline dhaadhaan now let me see you Dhaanto

:faysalwtf:

You need to connect me wit yo plug homeboy

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
"Daarood is not an Arab clan but a pure Somali clan and one of the largest and most ancient clans of the Somali clan Family. The very names of the Darood clan attest to their Kushitic origin.

1)Names like Kaskiiqabe, Laylkase, and Kablalah are purely Somali Kushitic names that no Arab would give his name.

2)There are names of major Darood clan names that contain the ancient Kushitic Sky-God (Waaqle-Waako) worshipped still by the Oromo and Afar in Darood names like Jidwaaq, Siwaaqroon, Tagalwaaq, Cabdulwaaq, and other names which point to the kushitic roots of the Darood.

3)The Darood like their other kinsman the ancient Dir clan and Hawiye or the Rahanweyn all originated from Western Somali or the lands occupied by Ethiopia in Haud-Doolo-Jigjiga-Dira Dhabe- area.

4)The Darood, like the Dir and Hawiye, entered the hinterland of Somalia, and occupied the sea coast in the 1400 after they left Ethiopia. And the Darood like their Dir and Hawiye kinsman have sections of their members living in Ethiopia today. In early 1700s, some Dir clans of the north like the Dir Isaaq,Iisas, and Gadabursi and Harti clans of the Darood adopted stories of an Arab orgin with the arrival of Sufis of the Qadiriya tariiqa, some started to write Maanaqibs (biographies) that exalted their for fathers. By the 1800's, all Dir and Hawiyas claimed to have decended from a putative father Aqiil a Benu Hashim and uncle of the Prophet of Islam."
More to come lady and gents :yacadiim:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Darood name origins:

"Daarood is undisputedly a Somali word. It consists the combination of two Somali words of "daar" and "ood." Daar in Somali means a compound, sometimes a compound villa. Ood means an enclosure place by woods, fence and even sticks. Its former definition meant strictly an enclosed place by woods or large sticks only. Thus, Daarood means an enclosed compound, mostly by sticks as it was that way in old days in Somalia. It still is in the countryside, even in cities and towns.

It isn't the first clan name with this methodolgy. There is "Mudulood" clan within Hawiye tribe consisting the words "mudul" (hut) and "ood" (enclosure). Thus, Mudulood means, like Daarood, an enclosed living space by wall, wood or fence."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending