If Darood Ismail is really Carab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Marehans have many people that ain't really Darood, cause siad barre boon kids, samacoon is most certainly from them unless he's something else all together.

Ayylmao its the Arab bootyclapper not extending the love and respect he has for his Arab brothers to Somalis

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Mr. Palestine is an open air prison but the Ogaden isn't

Mr. I care more about Jerusalem than Somalia

Mr.Nationalism is haram akhi don't generalize our Arab Muslim brothers but f*ck a Somali from another clan

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ayylmao its the Arab bootyclapper not extending the love and respect he has for his Arab brothers to Somalis

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Mr.Nationalism is haram akhi don't generalize our Arab Muslim brothers but f*ck a Somali from another clan

Now take that & run with it you docile automaton who's not capable of doing critical thinking.

S

SOMACOON

did-it-ever-happen-to-you-when...-part-6-29-gifs_3.gif
:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::dead::dead:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Mr. spew hate for other Somalis but look at a sand da wrong way and I'll end you

:chrisfreshhah:

Arab Justice Warrior of the year

When will you learn to love yourself

Hafez

VIP
To be honest if Arabs seen how frequently they are spoken about on Somali forums, they would be freaked out.

S

SOMACOON

Sxb get off their nuts, Marehan waa gob it's all fun and games but you come off as an cuqdadlow.:camby:
Sxb, the cuqdad he carries is beyond abnormal. Niggah twerks for Arabs and bashes ethnic Somalis

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mr. spew hate for other Somalis but look at a sand da wrong way and I'll end you

Arab Justice Warrior of the year

When will you learn to love yourself

I'm sorry you feel that way. Is there anything I can say to make you feel better?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
That madman gegiroor was the same, eydoor this eydoor that we're gonna bomb hargeysa like its 88 but try to criticize an Arab and he's suddenly a mu'min above nationalism with love in his heart for all Muslims

The Ummah brother, but it dont extend to eydoors

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That madman gegiroor was the same, eydoor this eydoor that we're gonna bomb hargeysa like its 88 but try to criticize an Arab and he's suddenly a mu'min above nationalism with love in his heart for all Muslims

The Ummah brother, but it dont extend to eydoors

Raag waa shaax, dumaar waa sheeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending