VIP
New currency will be introduced
8QE3Cz8.png

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I just love how things are finally turning the corner for our country. This is an accomplishment that we equally have to share :)

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I was there when it happened. It was up for 9 hours. I can assure you that it is 100% real. I clicked the account on the tweet and confirmed it.
Even the old Silanyo account people used to think was real, but proved to be fake.

Dr Abdirahman Beyle is building his huge dabaq next to Safari hotel Hargeisa, he is good at least he is investing in his homeland.

He knows where he will retire, he loves his country Somaliland.

Dr Abdirahman Beyle is building his huge dabaq next to Safari hotel Hargeisa, he is good at least he is investing in his homeland.

He knows where he will retire, he loves his country Somaliland.

He is just doing charity for the poor people of Somalia he will retire in peaceful SL nobody wants to live in zoo for rest of their lives.

He is just doing charity for the poor people of Somalia he will retire in peaceful SL nobody wants to live in zoo for rest of their lives.

Indeed, that's why he building his dabaq in Hargeisa next to Safari hotel, he knows he will come back to Somaliland. Ha iska soo shaqaysto markaa.

Indeed, that's why he building his dabaq in Hargeisa next to Safari hotel, he knows he will come back to Somaliland. Ha iska soo shaqaysto markaa.

To make matters more clear to people he’s not even Isaaq he’s gadabursi so if he had some cuqdad against SL he wouldn’t be building his house in hargeisa :pachah1:

He’s just finessing a check and doing charity for the poor people of Somalia I salute his scheme

To make matters more clear to people he’s not even Isaaq he’s gadabursi so if he had some cuqdad against SL he wouldn’t be building his house in hargeisa :pachah1:

He’s just finessing a check and doing charity for the poor people of Somalia I salute his scheme

Not only him Gadabursi 80% are pro Somaliland, even Safari hotel is owned by Gadabursi,.

Safari hotel

Not only him Gadabursi 80% are pro Somaliland, even Safari hotel is owned by Gadabursi,.

Safari hotel

Safari hotel went through major upgrade I usually play ping pong there they have a gym and pretty nice pool way better than what I expected a pool in SL to be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending