Idris elba wearing macawiis

Status
Not open for further replies.
World is the most extreme misogynist on SSPOT. He used to make Somali female lurkers so pissed off that they made accounts to address him.

Its Ramadan so I don't want to get on to him. But i remember being irritated with his posts well before joining. Weird kid.

Marriage ? I dont think these men want marriage lol i dont know what type of somali women they ran into. I think their motivation is lust. I am miles ahead of their game though lol even nigerians and some african be like hey you somali right? Blah blah blah lol i do t get it.

Religious converts, gangs, average joes, just about every group of non-Somali men in the west have access to Somali women. This must be the biggest contribution Somalis made to their new hosts outside Somalia.

You are a fair game. It is up to you to give up the goods or keep it for a Somali dude.

Religious converts, gangs, average joes, just about every group of non-Somali men in the west have access to Somali women. This must be the biggest contribution Somalis made to their new hosts outside Somalia.

You are a fair game. It is up to you to give up the goods or keep it for a Somali dude.
Excuse you?!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

And by "goods" u mean Vagina?

Status
Not open for further replies.