Idris elba wearing macawiis

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
World is the most extreme misogynist on SSPOT. He used to make Somali female lurkers so pissed off that they made accounts to address him.
The good old days. :trumpsmirk:

But don't tell me you believe that women have loyalty to their ethnicity or culture? I didn't take you as a liberal feminist. :gucciwhat:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Guys this guy is taking the piss now whats next, he'll join our FKD sessions?

:drakewtf:
:holeup:

World

VIP
Guys this guy is taking the piss now whats next, he'll join our FKD sessions?

:drakewtf:
:holeup:
upload_2019-5-27_22-46-32.png

Hey guys, I think he loves her enough to respect her culture and accommodate her where he can. She is one out of millions of Somali females out there. She is not your own sister, so it makes no sense to be attached to her like this.

Ni he meant fun. I know mercury he is very proud and open about being a cuck. Ask him he will confirm what I'm saying is true.

The guy is straight shooter and principled. I respect his lack of pack mentality. A rare Somali in our forum members..

Looks like her family is reconciled with her decision and supporting it.

Has he become/was he Muslim for them to do that?

I can't see any other reason why they'd take such a photo and it being labelled Ramadan vibes.

The important thing is that he is Muslim in faith and actions and that their relationship is halal and blessed by the family.

Looks like her family is reconciled with her decision and supporting it.

Has he become/was he Muslim for them to do that?

I can't see any other reason why they'd take such a photo and it being labelled Ramadan vibes.

The important thing is that he is Muslim in faith and actions and that their relationship is halal and blessed by the family.

He is coming to Puntland you will be happy to know. Will your "president" roll him the red carpet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts