Idris elba wearing macawiis

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Suldaanka Sorry sxb you can take that qashin, futadaa iska geli sxb waayo more ajnabis wearing Somali clothes is marketing and means more Somali cultural clothes being sold and better image of Somalis gtfoh with your xenophobia. Most of you guys don't have vision.

@Suldaanka Sorry sxb you can take that qashin, futadaa iska geli sxb waayo more ajnabis wearing Somali clothes is marketing and means more Somali cultural clothes being sold and better image of Somalis gtfoh with your xenophobia. Most of you guys don't have vision.
Wallasha ka bilow.
Sell her to a Madow and start your marketing with your negro nephews

VixR

Veritas
He actually looks good in the outfit, but his appearance seems to have dulled compared to this interview, where Idris and Matthew McConaughey look like a goddamn snack.
He’s very attractive here, even the way he talks (articulation, not accent) is hot here.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Hayyaay this Somali lady is doing great job furthering Somali cause. You will see clueless AAs dressed in macawiis iyo guntiino soon. I approve Sbarinas sacrifies mA abaayo keep paving the way for Somalis.

Eugenig cabdis f*ck off let the lady decide who she fucks its 2019 focus developing your country. Eedadiina wasee.
Why you protecting someone like that your clueless I guess this why most women fi go hell

I assume so. I hope. I pray. Lol i dont know my bad lol
Ok from what he said he is not religious. His dad was muslim hence the name idris. But you know some west africans have been muslims for generations in a kibda off way. But i never seen her say she is muslim. I still think both are culturally african muslims....hence why i think he married her

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
maanta @onlyme is on some Memorial day power up. On every thread I go on bismillah. Normally this guy comes out when you talk shit about African Americans. What did you eat today?

Does this man have any idea how the rest of somalidom view this marriage? Man he must really love her to walk into all that mess especially since he can get just about any woman out there.
A lot of Africans love somali women lol is something i noticed. I worked with africans from ghana , Ethiopia, kenya, sudan, they would all treatment special somehow. I think we have a bad reputation in africa. Sometimes the ethiopian guys i work with would literally ignore their fellow ethiopian woman who also happe. To work there and talk to me ask me if i need more time for my breaks whilw they would be so mean to their own sometimes their girls were way prettier than me but some how i was the center of their attention even though i wore my hijab and all covered up lol .
I remember one time few Years ago i was just chitchating with my uber driver who happen to be kenyan i used what lil sawhill i knew on him we laughed. When i got to my destination i was like ok bye thank you he goes wait! Give me your number lol am like i am sorry i cant do that lol someone must be spreading rumors about us.

A lot of Africans love somali women lol is something i noticed. I worked with africans from ghana , Ethiopia, kenya, sudan, they would all treatment special somehow. I think we have a bad reputation in africa. Sometimes the ethiopian guys i work with would literally ignore their fellow ethiopian woman who also happe. To work there and talk to me ask me if i need more time for my breaks whilw they would be so mean to their own sometimes their girls were way prettier than me but some how i was the center of their attention even though i wore my hijab and all covered up lol .
I remember one time few Years ago i was just chitchating with my uber driver who happen to be kenyan i used what lil sawhill i knew on him we laughed. When i got to my destination i was like ok bye thank you he goes wait! Give me your number lol am like i am sorry i cant do that lol someone must be spreading rumors about us.

Which is very disheartening no?

These African dudes are just reacting to what is very apparent: Somali women have little to no issue marrying a person they're convinced by emotionally, no matter his age, race, or creed.

Like some ultimate egalitarian super-woman (or a twisted form of Sphinx): no matter what your situation, no matter what your identity, as long as you can convince me, you'll get your reward (maybe admirable?).

A Somali woman is the perfect template for a heroine in a story book where the sultan/king's daughter elopes with the poor farm boy/beggar.

But as someone posted earlier, women's group loyalty is very low.

Last edited:
Which is very disheartening no?

These African dudes are just reacting to what is very apparent: Somali women have little to no issue marrying a person they're convinced by emotionally, no matter his age, race, or creed.

Like some ultimate egalitarian super-woman (or a twisted form of Sphinx): no matter what your situation, no matter what your identity, as long as you can convince me, you'll get your reward (maybe admirable?).

A Somali woman is the perfect template for a heroin in a story book where the sultan/king's daughter elopes with the poor farm boy/beggar.

But as someone posted earlier, women's group loyalty is very low.
Marriage ? I dont think these men want marriage lol i dont know what type of somali women they ran into. I think their motivation is lust. I am miles ahead of their game though lol even nigerians and some african be like hey you somali right? Blah blah blah lol i do t get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts