Idris Elba has the corona virus

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
My condolences to my MJ brothas, I'm sorry for your loss. RIP your loyal brother-in-law Idris Elba:frdfvsb:

Live footage of the state funeral of Idris Elba in Garoowe:

V4sWqNp4RC0dnbwMlDWGdIs33o_7GVJNu5uHrCAj-mf0yRgW5wI875fdFDhaljUNPvfbgBJSc3Hc15WLovDcbRoiEkevXd7F5jSsC5xF-ZPkNV3jMlBii1yMBg6VqzRQMGoqHu3WhcSgn_y51DI9fQw97uRfXYVoStJLZ6ptf2URJStPIRy-

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

wow. This disease truly spares no one acudubillah.
Rich or poor, black or white, athlete or couch potato, stud or uncle.

Why does she stand close to him though, she may have it as well. The guy is around 50 but is healthy so I’m sure he’ll be fine :francis:

I gotta wonder if this was the combined sixir of 50k geeljires or just infection :pachah1:

Either way I hope dude takes care of himself. Everyone sanitize and practice social distancing. This thing has a low death rate but nevertheless remain vigilant. Don’t panic either.

this doesn’t give us an excuse to hate either :ufdup:

her face is screaming “ do not let my money maker die”:mjlol:

what do you people think

well the elderly are more likely to get corona and idris is an old man. His wife must have got it as wll as she is there sitting next to him all casually

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Why are y'all acting like he's old nigga ain't even 50 yet, even so he has access to quality healthcare so Idris has nothing to worry about

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Imagine if Idris died, how Sabrina wilk react kkkkkk
Tbh I don’t think he has money set aside for her:gucciwhat:

his kids would be fine but she’d have to sell shit to free up $$$. It wouldn’t be pretty for her her best bet is him staying alive:bell:

I see why the feminists say never depend on a man now:pachah1:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Tbh I don’t think he has money set aside for her:gucciwhat:

his kids would be fine but she’d have to sell shit to free up $$$. It wouldn’t be pretty for her her best bet is him staying alive:bell:

I see why the feminists say never depend on a man now:pachah1:
Is she pregnant with his cunug? I heard she was

Trending