Identity and sense of belonging

Why would I claim a community that my own people have traditionally regarded themselves different from? Stop being a beg. White's aren't the only people with functioning societies that's true but I never suggested otherwise.
So do you consider us closer to the other cushitic nations or different excluding religion

Why would I claim a community that my own people have traditionally regarded themselves different from? Stop being a beg. White's aren't the only people with functioning societies that's true but I never suggested otherwise.
Are you saying we are not african

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
So do you consider us closer to the other cushitic nations or different excluding religion
The Horn of Africa is my broader community in a vague sense yes. By Ethiopians I mean the real ones + Oromos not those plate mouth niggas.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Being a Muslim can be interpreted in many ways by different people. Your definition of a true Muslim can’t be the only one. People incorporate their culture, lifestyle and their individual self in order to define what Muslim means to them.

Um, the only way one should interpret the deen is from the way Prophet Mohamed acted throughout his life. He's literally the Guide. Live your life the way he lived with the Quran and the Hadiths supplementing your understanding of how a Muslim should be.

What other interpretation is there?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
True but your titles are from when they v was black and white. Leafs haven’t been a factor in decades. Only Canadian team I like is flames
Flames are dogshit lmao and in shambles too. We're the second richest team after NY ofc but we're still a decent playoff team rn.

The Horn of Africa is my broader community in a vague sense yes. By Ethiopians I mean the real ones + Oromos not those plate mouth niggas.
As the sub-saharan people (bantus,nilotes and cushitic) are black. different degrees yes but still
so i don't understand bringing up morocons to sympathise with blackness when it makes more sense from other niggas
Never talked about Africa as whole as the people in the magreb ain't niggas mostly

if u told me race wasnt really a defined thing until recently in human history I would agree with you but if you describe people as white then we are black.
Indeed
And thanks to the one drop rule even if you look vaguely black with mixed parents then you would be labelled as black

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
what's your defintion of the word
curious
Ez? You don't have aquiline features? You're black
1585173641830.png

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
if u told me race wasnt really a defined thing until recently in human history I would agree with you but if you describe people as white then we are black.
By that definition obviously but black is a social group not necessarily an ethnicity. A Nigerian and Kenyan are both black in my eyes same way all 3 of us are black in a French guys eyes. The "Black" community I want 0 to do with simple as that. No need to put myself in that category when we're already separate communities today.

Trending