Identity and sense of belonging

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The west/white world is trying to pull a fast one by claiming any modern clothing as theirs
Open your third eye sxb
Even the iconic playboy bunny outfit was made by a shawty
Who a black person? I could care even less about them lol

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
When the race war starts i know niggas ain't gonna jump me before white folks
When the race war starts I'd rather side with other muslims instead of "black brothers". If they're muslim "blacks" then they're my brothers too. Beyond that I really don't care. I can point to where I'm from on a map and I know who my dad is.

When the race war starts I'd rather side with other muslims instead of "black brothers". If they're muslim "blacks" then they're my brothers too. Beyond that I really don't care. I can point to where I'm from on a map and I know who my dad is.
The same way people can't tell your religion will be your downfall as the white devil only needs to see your skin color through the sniper scope

army-africa-watermelon_o_1722051.jpg

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The same way people can't tell your religion will be your downfall as the white devil only needs to see your skin color through the sniper scope

army-africa-watermelon_o_1722051.jpg
That "white devil" built a nice Western country that you live in. Stop whining and get a grip. Canada will not have a race war. Follow the law enjoy the benefits provided to you. I don't get people that want to claim the most downtrodden an failed group on earth when we only share a continent with them. You don't see Moroccans with this BLM bs.

Tbh I do pretty Canadian things. I watch hockey, I speak perfect Canadian English, I know our history and I just voted last election. I dress normally you won't see me in a thobe and I respect people for who they are.
Perfect Canadian English? So every other word you say is eh

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
wahabbism was before saudi arabia was created
Dah, the reason why Saudia is like this is because of that.

Wahabbis say that most of the sunnis are not sunna, and some wahabbis scholars had said that the Asha'ira are kaffirs and not sunnis. Abbdulwahhab have a habit of takffiring everyone who disagreed with him.

Wahabbis say that Muslims should obey their leaders regardless of their actions, basically Adoonimo.

They are against logical thinking, and say that humans are created in Allah's image
Girls should not get educated and drive and have their own house and their voice is عورة

Speak any language other than Arabic is not acceptable

rosary is a بدعة

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Perfect Canadian English? So every other word you say is eh
Yah bud, I just took er down the 400 we bombed it down and hit up Timmies for a double double eh. The bastard didn't even put enough milk in my coffee I swear he must've been a Habs fan because I had my Leafs jersey on.

Yah bud, I just took er down the 400 we bombed it down and hit up Timmies for a double double eh. The bastard didn't even put enough milk in my coffee I swear he must've been a Habs fan because I had my Leafs jersey on.
Only times leafs were good was when they had Sundin

That "white devil" built a nice Western country that you live in. Stop whining and get a grip. Canada will not have a race war. Follow the law enjoy the benefits provided to you. I don't get people that want to claim the most downtrodden an failed group on earth when we only share a continent with them. You don't see Moroccans with this BLM bs.
You don't need to claim anything and still be labeled as such
And white folk are the only people with functioning societies sure
:damedamn:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You don't need to claim anything and still be labeled as such
And white folk are the only people with functioning societies sure
:damedamn:
Why would I claim a community that my own people have traditionally regarded themselves different from? Stop being a beg. White's aren't the only people with functioning societies that's true but I never suggested otherwise.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I have met Mats few times in my life, lovely guy
You live in Sweden ahhh. Well Sundin was a legend and one of our best ever players but he didn't win jack shit with the team. Toronto Maple Leafs have the second most Stanley Cups in the league and Mats didn't add a single one. The team is bigger than him and while he is sorely missed, life goes on.

The thing is, you can't do a little bit of haram and think you're still secure in your knowledge that you're a muslim. There is a certain way of being a muslim and anyone who deviates from that should not be identify themselves with it. Cognitive dissonance is a real thing.
Being a Muslim can be interpreted in many ways by different people. Your definition of a true Muslim can’t be the only one. People incorporate their culture, lifestyle and their individual self in order to define what Muslim means to them.

You live in Sweden ahhh. Well Sundin was a legend and one of our best ever players but he didn't win jack shit with the team. Toronto Maple Leafs have the second most Stanley Cups in the league and Mats didn't add a single one. The team is bigger than him and while he is sorely missed, life goes on.
True but your titles are from when they v was black and white. Leafs haven’t been a factor in decades. Only Canadian team I like is flames

Trending