ideal personality in your life partner and compatibility

say you have a significant other that you love very much and are comfortable with

based on your personality, what type of personality would you like to see in that person?
what personality would be compatible with yours?

i'd think that most people look for someone with similar personalities that don't clash too much with their own

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
let's have a good discussion :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
Someone who can compromises. Without compromise, the initial attraction/love doesn't matter your relationship will crumble.
yes!
one person can't have the upper hand in the relationship
both parties should mutually agree on things or there could be a control issue later on

Last edited:
I believe in selectively choosing partners with specific desirable hereditary traits, She's has to be book smart or artistically gifted ( cuz talent is inherited) and physically and mentally fit. I am aiming to create super saiyan geeljire

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Hi, I just wanted to say if you look like this:
images (5).jpeg

Please contact me, thank you.

I believe in selectively choosing partners with specific desirable hereditary traits, She's has to be book smart or artistically gifted ( cuz talent is inherited) and physically and mentally fit. I am aiming to create super saiyan geeljire
completely understandable as everyone has their preferences
mental health is also very important :salute:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Someone who's kinda she better be thicc my opposite yet is similar to me. A like-minded wife is great and all but shit gets boring buuq strictly forbidden if she only agrees with you all the time. There needs to be some sort of opposites, light hearted arguments that spice things up and always lead to she needs to give me malab everyday or else it's triple talaq time compromises that strengthen our relationship. Such relationships are desirable for me. 5 star hotel service Such relationships are goals wallee iyo billee :yousmart:

Trending