Idaho Student Murder Suspected has been captured!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This part was eerie as well. Maybe it was a spur of the moment murder?
But then, why was he driving around the house days before?
Also, why did he drive directly there, he should have parked far away and just walked. And also why would he bring his cellphone if he was just gonna turn it off while committing a murder?

This guy is the most calculated dummy ever.

It is said just before the murders, one of the victim received food delivery- from Dash door- maybe he was the driver, confused about the address and saw an opportunity and took it

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That part was haunting. I mean the part where the girl was screaming and he is reassuring her. I imagine that she was sleeping and drunk when the attack happened. She was disoriented. He knew it. He is an animal if this version stays true . It means that he is a monster

He is a monster the moment he had the first thought lol

So creepy looking too. And then being a vegan? Maybe the meat we eat is very vital to our health looooooool

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Can we speak about the race factor.

What if this happened at a HBCU (historically black Colleges & Uni).
if 4 madoows were killed. Would the nation have been glued to it @Basra

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Can we speak about the race factor.

What if this happened at a HBCU (historically black Colleges & Uni).
if 4 madoows were killed. Would the nation have been glued to it @Basra

I think he would have gotten away with it. Nobody cares about black victims.

They would have dismissed it as black killing black. lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just finished reading on Bin Laden, and one of the main reasons why it took so long to get him is because he would burn his trash. Lmao

Interesting. What did u learn new about him other than the trash burning lol

Did he have more than one wife?

Interesting. What did u learn new about him other than the trash burning lol

Did he have more than one wife?

He had tons lmao like upwards up to 10 or something.

His network worked like this:

He has couriers (which is how he got caught), and his couriers would go to other people and delivery orders, and those other people would deliver orders to other ppl, until the lowest member of the Al Qaeda got the order. But, once the lowest member got caught, they would be questioned by the CIA or whatever and they wouldn't have any idea where bin Laden was because altho they were following his orders, they never spoke to him.

How he got caught is kind of funny:
One of his couriers was traced back to a compound, but what made this compound different then other ones in the neighborhood is a 8 foot wall in the balcony. Of course a wall in the balcony is unusual as hell, but the weird part was the height. 8ft isn't necessary unless the person is like 6'4 plus (bin ladens height).

They say CIA intelligence is just mostly common sense lmao.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He had tons lmao like upwards up to 10 or something.

His network worked like this:

He has couriers (which is how he got caught), and his couriers would go to other people and delivery orders, and those other people would deliver orders to other ppl, until the lowest member of the Al Qaeda got the order. But, once the lowest member got caught, they would be questioned by the CIA or whatever and they wouldn't have any idea where bin Laden was because altho they were following his orders, they never spoke to him.

How he got caught is kind of funny:
One of his couriers was traced back to a compound, but what made this compound different then other ones in the neighborhood is a 8 foot wall in the balcony. Of course a wall in the balcony is unusual as hell, but the weird part was the height. 8ft isn't necessary unless the person is like 6'4 plus (bin ladens height).

They say CIA intelligence is just mostly common sense lmao.

Interesting. I am surprised he had more than one wife. I would imagine he had low sex libido. I just google how many children he had- 23.

Wow. Never seen someone of his height with that sexual libido

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin

I have to confess something.

The Idaho killer mugshot kinda reminds me of you. I have never seen you, but you have his awkward sense of being. I can't explain it. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Anyway- i digress- the reason i am sharing now-- there is a new development. A 26 year old woman has come out to say she dated him- meeting from Tinder. She says they went for a movie at a cinema and they came back to her room at the campus. He insisted on coming to her room. She says after entering the room- his demeanor completely changed. Of course he did-- that is not odd. He was sexually aroused.

Anyway- what reminds me of you is he said an odd comment to her.

"

"After an hour or so of him being gone, he messaged me and said I had good birthing hips and I just never messaged back," she added.
."

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin

I have to confess something.

The Idaho killer mugshot kinda reminds me of you. I have never seen you, but you have his awkward sense of being. I can't explain it. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Anyway- i digress- the reason i am sharing now-- there is a new development. A 26 year old woman has come out to say she dated him- meeting from Tinder. She says they went for a movie at a cinema and they came back to her room at the campus. He insisted on coming to her room. She says after entering the room- his demeanor completely changed. Of course he did-- that is not odd. He was sexually aroused.

Anyway- what reminds me of you is he said an odd comment to her.

"

"After an hour or so of him being gone, he messaged me and said I had good birthing hips and I just never messaged back," she added.
."

Thatโ€™s eerily me. Thatโ€™s something that I wouldโ€™ve said
Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin

I missed this Dr. Phil episode about the murders. It aired when the killer's identity was unknown.

What is striking to me is- the female expert was absolutely correct in saying- the more times goes with the killer not being captured-- the more this was done by a stranger than someone close and intimate.

and what is more crazy is --one of the victim Kaylee Goncalves had moved out from the home. She was graduating in December, the Murder happened in November. She went to hang out with her best friend from childhood. Kaylee's dad said Her and Madison Morgan were Bestie since they were toddlers. They did everything together! And in the end- fate brought Kaylee to the place her best friend was going to be murdered. it is as if- none of them could survive their murder- so they had to go together.

Now i suspect they were lesbians but i really hope i am very wrong, and that this was innocent and Angelic like story! :( (supposedly Kaylee had a boy friend. She called him six times that night of murder. This is suspect. Why was she spend her free time with a best girl friend and not with her bf? )

1673528292483.png

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
waittt taller men r known to have a low libido?

explain this... .

Its a long story huuno. it has something to do with thyroid and the giant syndrome issue which i can't get into loooooooooooooooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin

Did u check Dateline and 20/20 yesterday? Both were talking about Bryan K.

It seems he had a drug problem and was in a rehab in 2013. He was also chubby at high school. During his drug binge- he lost a lot of weight.

He also suffers from some undiagnosed mental illness.

But yet- he was always well put together- clean shaven- Masters degree in Criminal Justice and a PHD student.

I think he snapped.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The dude was really fat in HS. They said he got bullied over it.

They said once he lost the weight he became belligerent

His dad definitely knew he killed when he came to pick him up. Father must be further interrogated

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin

Kohberger was an active Forum member. His user name was 'exarr'

Poor guy- Shaitan really did a number on him.

He admitted to having zero emotion Me too. :(

1673983945415.png

""I have had VS [visual snow] since september 21st of 2009. Since then I have changed, mainly from the anxiety and sense of derealization and hopelessness."

Kohberger wrote in May 2011 that he has "depression, no interest in activity, constant thoughts of suicide, crazy thoughts, delusions of grandeur, anxiety, poor self image, poor social skills, NO EMOTION." The post concluded: "When I get home, I am mean to my family. This started when VS did. I felt no emotion and along with the depersonalization, I can say and do whatever I want with little remorse.""

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bingo!

@Grigori Rasputin

Kohberger apparently asked a neighbor to guess the back ground of his race. The neighbor answered - Italy. Kohberger said- Wrong! German.

Killer shot himself on the foot. He registered his DNA in ancestry dot com. He left his knife sheath behind which had his DNA.

He is screwed!

I think he asked the neighbor to guess -and see if he will say- Jewish? I think he was self conscious about his Jewishness.

I am waiting for a long form piece about this guy. Which publication do you think will release it? Vanity fair, washington post, the new york times, new yorker or my favourite underrated, GQ?

Trending

Latest posts