Idaho Student Murder Suspected has been captured!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1672422656414.png

A psycho looking PH.D student

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The thread was basically asking “how did you feel emotionally and psychologically when you committed a crime “.

He was post graduate student on criminal justice.

@Basra this sounds like a man with a fetish to kill.
In my opinion, he went over to the victim’s home in a previous visit. The home was a party house. So I suspect that this is how he figured he could satisfy his urge to kill. He found out a lot about the house after probably attending a lot of parties there.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The thread was basically asking “how did you feel emotionally and psychologically when you committed a crime “.

He was post graduate student on criminal justice.

@Basra this sounds like a man with a fetish to kill.
In my opinion, he went over to the victim’s home in a previous visit. The home was a party house. So I suspect that this is how he figured he could satisfy his urge to kill. He found out a lot about the house after probably attending a lot of parties there.

@Grigori Rasputin

I think there is more Sinister reasons. Having an urge is basic. This man just wanted a practical experience as opposed to boring theoretical experience in text books. Yes he made a post asking criminals how they felt emotionally when they committed crimes. I guess he didn't get a satisfaction in their answers and did it himself. He almost committed the perfect murder as the Police were helpless for almost two months. Unheard of- yes he planned it for the sake of his PhD education. Which is sad- because u spend so much time and education- your life of studying gone. And now u will rot in jail, that is "if" you didn't get the death penalty which Idaho has. But knowing the authority, they will give him a deal. No death penalty- in exchange, tell us your motive and the truth from the start. And that will be his pleasure to provide- in a thesis! . LOL

Aside anecdote-- he is known in the local campus area bars as a weirdo who had weird thoughts and was rude to women in the bar. I guess from being rejected a lot. Looking at his photo -he is exactly the type that women will be repelled and run from lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The police say they have their man and he acted alone!

1672667153372.png

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin

I think there is more Sinister reasons. Having an urge is basic. This man just wanted a practical experience as opposed to boring theoretical experience in text books. Yes he made a post asking criminals how they felt emotionally when they committed crimes. I guess he didn't get a satisfaction in their answers and did it himself. He almost committed the perfect murder as the Police were helpless for almost two months. Unheard of- yes he planned it for the sake of his PhD education. Which is sad- because u spend so much time and education- your life of studying gone. And now u will rot in jail, that is "if" you didn't get the death penalty which Idaho has. But knowing the authority, they will give him a deal. No death penalty- in exchange, tell us your motive and the truth from the start. And that will be his pleasure to provide- in a thesis! . LOL

Aside anecdote-- he is known in the local campus area bars as a weirdo who had weird thoughts and was rude to women in the bar. I guess from being rejected a lot. Looking at his photo -he is exactly the type that women will be repelled and run from lol

What name should you and I give him …The Criminal minded killer ?…From Theory to Practical killer ….Assistant Professor goes inside the feelings killer ?

Also, I think he might commit suicide. The man threw away his life.

Do you think his dad came down to Pullman to accompany him back to PA knowing he done it ?

Lastly,

Quit believing what people are saying, people that interacted with him. There were some that were saying he started wearing gloves 😂😂😂 Whats so odd about that ? It’s cold ass Idaho.
Some said he became talkative after the slayings. Maybe before the slayings he was talkative as well but some people have down days.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What name should you and I give him …The Criminal minded killer ?…From Theory to Practical killer ….Assistant Professor goes inside the feelings killer ?

Also, I think he might commit suicide. The man threw away his life.

Do you think his dad came down to Pullman to accompany him back to PA knowing he done it ?

Lastly,

Quit believing what people are saying, people that interacted with him. There were some that were saying he started wearing gloves 😂😂😂 Whats so odd about that ? It’s cold ass Idaho.
Some said he became talkative after the slayings. Maybe before the slayings he was talkative as well but some people have down days.

Idaho Murder is more appropriate. He can't have a serial killer name because he killed his victim in one GO.

Yep he is in Suicide watch

He became talkative because finally he is himself. Before Shaitaan had him wrapped up.
1672750269542.png

Shaitan--influences u and when u do the deed--- clap hands and flies away looool

@Grigori Rasputin I can't wait to hear ALL the details. I can't wait to hear him speak. I want to know how his voice sounds lol

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin

More update. Based on the interactions with a female jail mate in the county, it is likely the Idaho Killer is mentally ill. if he has a drug abuse back ground, then his "crazy plea" will work. If his back ground does not have any drug abuse- then he is faking it.

Which brings me to assume that he was arrested before. Because when the news broke- they said they had his DNA. How would police have his DNA if he was not arrested? And if he was arrested, and had his DNA why did the arrest take 2 months??

So my hunch is - they got a DNA from a cousin or a relative and they zone on to him.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Idaho Murder is more appropriate. He can't have a serial killer name because he killed his victim in one GO.

Yep he is in Suicide watch

He became talkative because finally he is himself. Before Shaitaan had him wrapped up. View attachment 247809

Shaitan--influences u and when u do the deed--- clap hands and flies away looool

@Grigori Rasputin I can't wait to hear ALL the details. I can't wait to hear him speak. I want to know how his voice sounds lol

Why do you wanna hear his voice 😲😲😲

You have a fetish

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

He looks a lot like Timothy McVeigh.

Could that be his illegitimate son.

The dad is attractive, and they seem to have a good dad/son relationship. I do not think drugs were to blame in this case- maybe weed- which is nothing. He turn out to be just a creep with homicide fascination.

Also they will definitely find evidence his path crossed with one of the dead girls before

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin

I knew it! They got his DNA from going through Trash from his parents home. They first tracked him via his white Hyundai Elantra car.

Also now- they say there is a Witness. A College woman whom he didn't kill. He went past her in mask. She said he had "Bushy eye brows" lol

"She described the intruder as 5-foot-10 or taller, and "not very muscular, but athletically built with bushy eyebrows."

He eats only Vegan diet. No meat.

He dined on peanut butter and jelly, apple sauce, vegetables, beans, rice, cereal and maybe some potatoes

Case closed huuno. This man is a psychopath monster who got caught.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin

I knew it! They got his DNA from going through Trash from his parents home. They first tracked him via his white Hyundai Elantra car.

Also now- they say there is a Witness. A College woman whom he didn't kill. He went past her in mask. She said he had "Bushy eye brows" lol

"She described the intruder as 5-foot-10 or taller, and "not very muscular, but athletically built with bushy eyebrows."

He eats only Vegan diet. No meat.

He dined on peanut butter and jelly, apple sauce, vegetables, beans, rice, cereal and maybe some potatoes

Case closed huuno. This man is a psychopath monster who got caught.

This man was cleaning up his car at 4am. He was throwing the trash in the trash of the neighbor.
This guy bungled his murderous mission from the get-go.

Now PA is checking any unsolved murders because they suspect that this dude killed before.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This man was cleaning up his car at 4am. He was throwing the trash in the trash of the neighbor.
This guy bungled his murderous mission from the get-go.

Now PA is checking any unsolved murders because they suspect that this dude killed before.

LOL and the eerie part is While he was killing them- they were screaming and he was calming them and saying " Its ok, everything will be ok. Its fine" LOOOOL

I can't wait for 20/20 and dateline to get to this story. I want step by step details

I doubt he killed before. I think something happened in the recent months--i can't say it is drugs. I think mental illness by itself is to blame here. Schizophrenia.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
LOL and the eerie part is While he was killing them- they were screaming and he was calming them and saying " Its ok, everything will be ok. Its fine" LOOOOL

I can't wait for 20/20 and dateline to get to this story. I want step by step details

I doubt he killed before. I think something happened in the recent months--i can't say it is drugs. I think mental illness by itself is to blame here. Schizophrenia.

That part was haunting. I mean the part where the girl was screaming and he is reassuring her. I imagine that she was sleeping and drunk when the attack happened. She was disoriented. He knew it. He is an animal if this version stays true . It means that he is a monster

This part was eerie as well. Maybe it was a spur of the moment murder?
But then, why was he driving around the house days before?
Also, why did he drive directly there, he should have parked far away and just walked. And also why would he bring his cellphone if he was just gonna turn it off while committing a murder?

This guy is the most calculated dummy ever.