ICJ has postponed the Kenya court case up-to next year June 2020

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Things will only get more difficult from here, look at all Kenya did in just this 2 months delay (air space violations, sending their parliament speaker illegally to speak on our Regional elections).

We are a weak Muslim country that has been in a coma for 30 years, and we also have useless idiots that will undermine the country for the sake of qabiil like we saw in Kismayo last week.

I think the only way out of this is the Arms Embargo being lifted and facing Kenya head on.
cartbeforehorse.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I said it and i'll say it again. This is why we need to organise a somali secret society. We must take control of our control by any means neccessary and recruit the children of the next generation. Our order should be to protect our country against outsider hyenas at all costs and all traitors must get the jfk treatment.

We can't progress with warlords and corrupt politicians being in our soil. Exile them to socatra island.

:camby:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Saxib you are trying to duck the elephant in the room.

Y did Nabar & Naxdin give Kenya an extention.
The ICJ would only postpone it when both two parties agrees which Nabar yio Naxdin did.How can you spin out of this?

The ICJ only takes the request made by Kenya and Somalia. Based upon the situation they choose to accept, deny or give another date. Like what happend now is they saw that Kenya was preparing for war so they postponed the case until June. And not what Kenya requested.

Do you know how the ICJ operates or do you just suck your information out of your thumb?

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Some people on here are just delusional or are so hardcore against N&N that they will create propaganda and with that propaganda shove it in others throats.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The ICJ only takes the request made by Kenya and Somalia. Based upon the situation they choose to accept, deny or give another date. Like what happend now is they saw that Kenya was preparing for war so they postponed the case until June. And not what Kenya requested.

Do you know how the ICJ operates or do you just suck your information out of your thumb?
How are kenya preparing for war? do they realise they would get whooped and the arms embargo is going put the window if they try. If anything this will make the west hate kenya and they would look ridiculous instigating. They aren't rich enough to get away with it like saudi.

Saxib still you havent given us the reason of why Somalia accepted to deffer the case.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Saxib still you havent given us the reason of why Somalia accepted to deffer the case.

Laxawla walaquwata illabillahi caliyul cadiim. Warninyahow are you stupid for real.

The whole point I am making is that no country had a say in this. No one got to choose between kenya and somalia the court chose the beat option according to themselves!!!

Neither farmaajo or kenyatta had some influence in the matter.

The only negotiations Somalia and Kenya can have is when they drop the case from the ICJ.

Something Somalia ain't doing. A lot of ximaars like yourself, don't know that Somalia has hired the best of the best to represent us. Hence why Kenya want to delay the inevitable.

We literally have the international law on our side + we got the best lawyers money can buy.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
How are kenya preparing for war? do they realise they would get whooped and the arms embargo is going put the window if they try. If anything this will make the west hate kenya and they would look ridiculous instigating. They aren't rich enough to get away with it like saudi.

Kenya knows very wel that they can't win a war from Somalia. We are to seasoned on that subject. And Turkey vowed to aid us when in war, just like the brits vowed that to the Kenyans. And on top of all the alliances have changed Somalia is no longer a bad guy. The west supports us now. Just look at all those ambassadors from the western world when they smelled the oil. They landed in xamar one after the other. The Kenyans know this aswell hence why they are playing this weird game. It is their last option their economy is headed towards akhira, let's all import our khat from Yemen to further more drain the Kenyan economy, and to be honest the Yemenis need those millions of dollars way more than Kenyans.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Kenya knows very wel that they can't win a war from Somalia. We are to seasoned on that subject. And Turkey vowed to aid us when in war, just like the brits vowed that to the Kenyans. And on top of all the alliances have changed Somalia is no longer a bad guy. The west supports us now. Just look at all those ambassadors from the western world when they smelled the oil. They landed in xamar one after the other. The Kenyans know this aswell hence why they are playing this weird game. It is their last option their economy is headed towards akhira, let's all import our khat from Yemen to further more drain the Kenyan economy, and to be honest the Yemenis need those millions of dollars way more than Kenyans.
It's game over for them. Somalia outmanuevered them on the world stage. They look like a bunch of drunken fools celebrating this second delay, which shows their inccompetence. They don't even have the ability to string together one argument.

Laxawla walaquwata illabillahi caliyul cadiim. Warninyahow are you stupid for real.

The whole point I am making is that no country had a say in this. No one got to choose between kenya and somalia the court chose the beat option according to themselves!!!

Neither farmaajo or kenyatta had some influence in the matter.

The only negotiations Somalia and Kenya can have is when they drop the case from the ICJ.

Something Somalia ain't doing. A lot of ximaars like yourself, don't know that Somalia has hired the best of the best to represent us. Hence why Kenya want to delay the inevitable.

We literally have the international law on our side + we got the best lawyers money can buy.
Saxib dont start using dhikr to hide you pathological lies you nincompoop

Ita crystal clear that Villa.Somalia.accepted Kenyas request to differ the case hearing

But a bot like tou who does not have answer will be jumping up and down like a headlesa chicken to divert from this.

Go fool your fellow bots.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Saxib dont start using dhikr to hide you pathological lies you nincompoop

Ita crystal clear that Villa.Somalia.accepted Kenyas request to differ the case hearing

But a bot like tou who does not have answer will be jumping up and down like a headlesa chicken to divert from this.

Go fool your fellow bots.

I aint no supporter of N&N, you don't see me posting propaganda now do you.

And about the dikir part, it was my reaction to your post. I am kind enough to share it with everyone.

It is just how I react to BS not just BS but BS that you actually believe in.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Some people on this forum are just pathetic trying to spin everything. And when you out fact them they resort to name calling. Gtfofh with that bullshit. He even uploaded an image stating the complete opposite of what he is spewing.

I truely hope that you will find the light of truth instead of this dark shit you are on now.

I aint no supporter of N&N, you don't see me posting propaganda now do you.

And about the dikir part, it was my reaction to your post. I am kind enough to share it with everyone.

It is just how I react to BS not just BS but BS that you actually believe in.
Go take your bullshit somewhere else
I think N&N will withhokd your paycheck.

Trending