ICJ has postponed the Kenya court case up-to next year June 2020

Ever been to court sxb:comeon:

Kicks is correct.

Maybe the court had a look at the recent issues between kenya and Somalia and thought it would be better to postpone and not be responsible for a war.

I bet this is a subtle message from the court to somalia. Telling them to sort themselves out , things have to change on the ground I.e expel kenyan army from somali soil.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Good point, but the guy Harun who tweeted it is pretty reliable.
but he hid this person tweet saying the same thing.
EHF7kF7XYAA14Dk.jpeg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
ICJ statement is out, looks like they have told Kenya this is their final delay.
Good thing is they didnt get the 1 year delay they wanted. IE HSM or Shariif wont have the chance to be in power to sign off

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
ICJ statement is out, looks like they have told Kenya this is their final delay.
Good thing is they didnt get the 1 year delay they wanted. IE HSM or Shariif wont have the chance to be in power to sign off
They can only delay so much. All this and they will still get kicked out of somalia and face defeat inshallah.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
f*ck this. f*ck icj and f*ck UN. Man this is bulshit. I want to go to war with Ethiopia and Kenya this is bulshit.
War won't happen for a long time in east africa. Kenya already are losing and they just wanted to delay and bribe a new president. This won't happen.

I honestly could care less about one portion of the sea. What have somalis done with the rest of it. If kenya wins or loses it’s all the same ateotd

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
When does Abdulqawi's term as president end horta

Sheikh Abdulqawi became President of ICJ in February 2018 so his term should be ending in February 2021.

I honestly could care less about one portion of the sea. What have somalis done with the rest of it. If kenya wins or loses it’s all the same ateotd

Weak take, yesterday it was Ogaden and NFD, tomorrow it will be Jubbaland.

You always must defend whats yours as a matter of principle.

Clueless N&N admin probably made a deal on the side with Kenya. How on earth could they allow the ICJ to delay the hearing twice in a row? :what:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Giving away our seas in any deal outside the court case is tantamount to asking for a coup d'etat.

I really hope that N&N fucks up and gives it away.

We'll finally be able to kick his government out and then have an excuse to karbash Kenya. Dont want NFD Somalis back though.

Trending