CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Arabist
Dictionary result for Arabist
/ˈarəbɪst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who studies Arabic civilization or language.
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to Arabic civilization or language.

I like history. I think I will delve inside the realm of my Arab brothers and sisters. They have a very rich history and culture. I would like to understand them better as to understand myself better too. I am reading an Arab history book at the moment. Wish me well.

Please no xenophobic remarks towards the noble Arabs.

What do you guys think?

Somalis aren’t Arab though. Ethiopians and Eritreans, who have actual Semitic roots that Somalis don’t have, don’t even consider themselves Arabs.

So why would a 100% Somali Cushite call themselves an Arab?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somalis aren’t Arab though. Ethiopians and Eritreans, who have actual Semitic roots that Somalis don’t have, don’t even consider themselves Arabs.

1. Cushites are originally Eurasian and thus share blood with Arabs.
2. My country is in the Arab league.
3. I feel Arab, thus I am Arab.
4. I feel comfortable being Arab
5. My genealogical tradition links me to an Arab forefather from Yemen.
6. Haplogroup T is related to Haplogroup J, which makes me Arab.
7. I am learning Arabic, when perfecting the art I am Arab.
8. Arabs treat me well and I treat them well too
9. Arab women love me , because I have BBC, but look Afro-Arab. I am a true Soomaal, which means rich in Arabic from the word Dhawamaal, Indeed I am rich in physique cause I am hung, thus I am true Arab.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's okay, i like history as well but i'm not fan of the arab mentality in Saoudi Arabia and Yemen.
other than this, i'm fine with them.

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's okay, i like history as well but i'm not fan of the arab mentality in Saoudi Arabia and Yemen.
other than this, i'm fine with them.
Thank you bro I appreciate it, I am human loving man , have no ill nazi feelings towards any group. Bless you.

Arabist
Dictionary result for Arabist
/ˈarəbɪst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who studies Arabic civilization or language.
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to Arabic civilization or language.

I like history. I think I will delve inside the realm of my Arab brothers and sisters. They have a very rich history and culture. I would like to understand them better as to understand myself better too. I am reading an Arab history book at the moment. Wish me well.

Please no xenophobic remarks towards the noble Arabs.

What do you guys think?
Nah, Arab civilization is great, but way to over exaggerated
You should study about the Turkic people, they are real gem when it comes to Islamic History.:banderas:
From the Ottomans, Mamluk Egypt and the Turkic rulers of Persia.:gladbron:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Thank you bro I appreciate it, I am human loving man , have no ill nazi feelings towards any group. Bless you.

Love is great and hate is useless if no one has been a d*ck to me so Arabs and Bantus are welcomed but if only they are good and respectful

CaliTedesse

VIP
Nah, Arab civilization is great, but way to over exaggerated
You should study about the Turkic people, they are real gem when it comes to Islamic History.:banderas:
From the Ottomans, Mamluk Egypt and the Turkic rulers of Persia.:gladbron:
It's actually Turkic people who are over-exaggerated they claim Mongol rulers too much I only respect Turkic people who claim Turkic figures. Mamluk of Egypt were not only Turkic but Mongol too and they were Arabized. Turkic people are the most fakest group linked by language not blood.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

From the definition/look of it, it doesn't look like the OP wanted to claim being Arab, but rather studying their civilization. I don't see him claiming Arab or did I read the wrong thread/post?:cosbyhmm:

CaliTedesse

VIP
From the definition/look of it, it doesn't look like the OP wanted to claim being Arab, but rather studying their civilization. I don't see him claiming Arab or did I read the wrong thread/post?:cosbyhmm:
I actually don't, but the I decided to go with the flow and reply to CaliSomali lol

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
1. Cushites are originally Eurasian and thus share blood with Arabs.
2. My country is in the Arab league.
3. I feel Arab, thus I am Arab.
4. I feel comfortable being Arab
5. My genealogical tradition links me to an Arab forefather from Yemen.
6. Haplogroup T is related to Haplogroup J, which makes me Arab.
7. I am learning Arabic, when perfecting the art I am Arab.
8. Arabs treat me well and I treat them well too
9. Arab women love me , because I have BBC, but look Afro-Arab. I am a true Soomaal, which means rich in Arabic from the word Dhawamaal, Indeed I am rich in physique cause I am hung, thus I am true Arab.
Damn! I didn't read this post.:ileycry:

@CaliTedesse Do you claim being an Arab?:farmajoyaab:

It's actually Turkic people who are over-exaggerated they claim Mongol rulers too much I only respect Turkic people who claim Turkic figures. Mamluk of Egypt were not only Turkic but Mongol too and they were Arabized. Turkic people are the most fakest group linked by language not blood.
I agree with you that the turks were cuks that lost the culture to the country they inhabitated. But the turks ruled the biggest islamic powers at the time such as India, Persia, Anatolia, Balkan and most of the arab world.
You shoudn't study the turkic people, but certian turkic tribes that manage to rule big empires as stated above.
The Mamluk Egypt was arabized, but the turkic rulers still saw them self as turks. The state at that time was even called Dawlat al-Atrāk or state of the turks

CaliTedesse

VIP
I agree with you that the turks were cuks that lost the culture to the country they inhabitated. But the turks ruled the biggest islamic powers at the time such as India, Persia, Anatolia, Balkan and most of the arab world.
You shoudn't study the turkic people, but certian turkic tribes that manage to rule big empires as stated above.
The Mamluk Egypt was arabized, but the turkic rulers still saw them self as turks. The state at that time was even called Dawlat al-Atrāk or state of the turks
Mughal Empire was Mongol in nature those were Turkified Mongol rulers, that doesn't classify them as Turk. I find that funny trying to claim Arabized Turks but steady claiming Mughal Empire. They even claim Genghis Khan or other Mongol figures. I have respect for Turks, but i don't consider them a real group rather a conglomerate of illegitimate children linked by language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts