I wonder how many of you, sspot male users think about the Roman Empire?

How many times?

• daily

• weekly

• at least once per month

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Not even joking I honestly think about the roman empire once a week or bi-weekly. In either a passing thought or actual contemplation.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Why would people not from the Roman Empire think about it alot
Same reason i think about the great islamic empire or Chinese empires. People like to think about history. And Rome was insanely advanced for its time.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

Internet Nomad

VIP
Idk thats not me, i'd rather think of the future. If none of those empires were not my people why should i be thinking about them weekly tf
I get blackpilled when i think about the future. Unless i am daydreaming of a Utopian Somalia where Im the Supreme Grand Leader.

Im the typa guy to get lost in the glory of the past.

Internet Nomad

VIP
i just can't imagine thinking about kingdom who were not of my people, just wasting time but i have respect for them
Wdym BBC history taught me that Romans were african

Trending