I will probably marry back home

This thread is giving off extreme incel vibes.

You can marry someone back home, that is your prerogative. But slandering Somali women in the West with broad generalisations and false narratives is disappointing.

I find it very hard to believe that every Somali girl you know in the West are the individuals you describe them as. Don't forget, your sisters are Somali women in the west and I highly doubt you would describe them in the same manner you describe diaspora women.

Moral: Marry who you want but this thread ain't it.
somali girls in west are done lol trust me they all gave uckers before marriage

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
In another thread, Somali women were calling the men qaashin losers who don’t work and are thugs.

If they're calling all Somali men that then that's wrong. However, I have not seen the same frequency and ferocity from Somali girls on SSpot as some of the dudes here.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Obviously he's not talking about his own family members, let's not play the "technically" game.

Somali women in America are finished!

If he ain't including his own family members than that's case closed.

Treat women in our community like your sister/hooyo. Other people call it common decency laakin I had to change the analogy for some people on SSpot.

I would only marry back home for the Siil, a reer baadiyo woman would make my kid ashamed of his reer abti. :mjlol:

Pakistanis have more rights. You're clueless and don't know what you're talking about. Somali women don't have options?? Lmaooo
Go look in the mirror and think long and hard kid, you're delusional.

pakistanis have more rights? when was the last time you heard a somali do an honor killing? because pakistanis do that everyday. you get dhaqan celis, which is bsaically a vacation to think things over, while pakistanis get a death sentence.

Also, no you don't have alot of options. You might have men lusting over you, but does that mean you have options? a 300 pound white woman get lusted over. You guys are lucky to have men that are willing to give you the honor of marriage....thats something alot of cultures don't have and willing to die over. men with integrity and honor. A community,

you sound like a girl brainwashed by western media.

Yes you are reer baadiyo if you want a wife who has deen and is feminine and is not a ***** and is career driven LOL

You are in the minority because me and i can speak for 98 percent of men want a wife who has a clean history and is submissive and has is wifey material even the gaalo want a wifey material dumbass lol
You can literally find these women in the west, maybe look outside of your town/city. And i dont know what rosy picture your painting of somali women, you'll find harlots that have engaged in all kinds of vice over in Somalia too, particularly in the cities, you'd literally have to go to baadiye ro fetch your perfect ideal woman lol. It's true a lot gaalo do look abroad, but their women are far worse than the muslim women that live over here.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Some of you have never stepped foot in Somalia and it shows.

You can find good women in the West and you can find "unsatisfactory" women in the West.

You can find good women in Somalia and you can find "unsatisfactory" women in Somalia.

Anyone that has been to Somalia can tell you that you're painting a backward view of the place if you think that western trends or mindset has not reached them. The internet exists.

You can literally find these women in the west, maybe look outside of your town/city. And i dont know what rosy picture your painting of somali women, you'll find harlots that have engaged in all kinds of vice over in Somalia too, particularly in the cities, you'd literally have to go to baadiye ro fetch your perfect ideal woman lol. It's true a lot gaalo do look abroad, but their women are far worse than the muslim women that live over here.
majority of women in west have done something with men and have a feministic mindset

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
pakistanis have more rights? when was the last time you heard a somali do an honor killing? because pakistanis do that everyday. you get dhaqan celis, which is bsaically a vacation to think things over, while pakistanis get a death sentence.

Also, no you don't have alot of options. You might have men lusting over you, but does that mean you have options? a 300 pound white woman get lusted over. You guys are lucky to have men that are willing to give you the honor of marriage....thats something alot of cultures don't have and willing to die over. men with integrity and honor. A community,

you sound like a girl brainwashed by western media.
Calacaalka naga daa. These are all you're delusional opinions not facts.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
majority of women in west have done something with men and have a feministic mindset

Feminism: "The advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes."

What is your problem with equality between sexes. Islam teaches that men and women are equal but not identical.

Or did you want someone that is happy to accept your superiority over them because you have a Western passport and much more money than her?

Some of you have never stepped foot in Somalia and it shows.

You can find good women in the West and you can find "unsatisfactory" women in the West.

You can find good women in Somalia and you can find "unsatisfactory" women in Somalia.

Anyone that has been to Somalia can tell you that you're painting a backward view of the place if you think that western trends or mindset has not reached them. The internet exists.
come on who you fooling there bad people everywhere

But the level of immorality in west compared to somalia is like heaven and hell go to any town in somalia how many times have you seen somali women drinking alcohol shouting bad stuff with their ass showing? but in the west you can find that

in somalia how many times have you seen the women naked?or smoking outside cafes?

But in the west these things are normal if you see a somali woman with her ass showing smoking you dont see it as a big deal

Rent free. Lol making announcements like anybody cares. The only reason the somali population is even around is because somali women are forced to marry you lot, they don't have a choice. "Gacan habaar ama gacan duco" anyone? Our whole culture is abusive gunshot marriages girls are forced to endure and these niggas think we actually want them lool. Your hooyos have gassed you too much. The more you lot leave the more you save a western xalimo being chained to a love less marriage she never wanted. I just pray for our sisters back home.
images.jpeg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
come on who you fooling there bad people everywhere

But the level of immorality in west compared to somalia is like heaven and hell go to any town in somalia how many times have you seen somali women drinking alcohol shouting bad stuff with their ass showing? but in the west you can find that

in somalia how many times have you seen the women naked?or smoking outside cafes?

But in the west these things are normal if you see a somali woman with her ass showing smoking you dont see it as a big deal

All these scenarios you have provided are way too specific to be true in either Somalia or the West.

In Somalia, any haram behaviour is always behind closed doors so you're never going to see it anyways. But if you seriously think it does not exist, you're clueless.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah many brothers are starting to wake up, the future is back home go where your appreciated my fellow Faraxoos:rejoice:

This thread is giving off extreme incel vibes.

You can marry someone back home, that is your prerogative. But slandering Somali women in the West with broad generalisations and false narratives is disappointing.

I find it very hard to believe that every Somali girl you know in the West are the individuals you describe them as. Don't forget, your sisters are Somali women in the west and I highly doubt you would describe them in the same manner you describe diaspora women.

Moral: Marry who you want but this thread ain't it.

Walaal you can’t tell the truth for these guys, don’t exhausr yourself

Trending

Latest posts