I will probably marry back home

Yup you heard it.

Somali girls in the west are nowadays not up to par with their counterparts at home. Everything down to manners and housekeeping skills.

There is also a growing trend of them always insulting Somali guys when we have done nothing to them. It seems that they got this from African American Black Women who feel unwanted by their own men thus resulted to vile behaviour and hatred. They also adopted ghetto vernacular like “Period sis” which is a huge turn off and shows how far they want to be something they are not.

Yeah… It’s a no from me, I am out gents! If I somehow can’t find anyone in Somalia, catch me in the exotic destinations somewhere in the world.

Last edited:
Yup you heard it.

Somali girls in the west are nowadays not up to par with their counterparts at home. Everything down to manners and housekeeping skills.

There is also a growing trend of them always insulting Somali guys. It seems that they got this from African American Black Women who feel unwanted by their own men.

It’s a no from me, I am out gents!
I’m looking for a wife like this:
0C5E9C92-D47D-43AA-BB62-686273A554C5.jpeg

Wallahi brother you are so right. I recently really started looking for a wife. i go on these dating apps and the choices out there for a somali wife in the west is very poor. halfway hijab or no hijab, supporting qaniismo, can't cook or clean, no manners.

There are good somali women in the west,, but few of them and most of them got snatched up quick.

No wonder why the marriage rate is going down for somalis in the west. in 20 years we gonna see more gay somali's and baby momma xalimos due to these women. Save yourself and your family.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You genuinely can’t trust Somali girls in London. Half of them are at the club.

Alhamdulilah I have found an Islamic non-Somali girl. Highly educated too and beautiful. The issue however I always have is that I can’t get away with what I would with a Somali girl. Like I’m even considering doing a PHD in Maths now since she’s doing a MD... I have to be perfect and that’s some exhausting shit. Already feeling this way before getting married Inshallah soon 😂.

So I might do the same if this end one day. Get a nice Somali girl that requires just me to pay for a house there. Pop out a few kids and work in the west all the while.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Rent free. Lol making announcements like anybody cares. The only reason the somali population is even around is because somali women are forced to marry you lot, they don't have a choice. "Gacan habaar ama gacan duco" anyone? Our whole culture is abusive gunshot marriages girls are forced to endure and these niggas think we actually want them lool. Your hooyos have gassed you too much. The more you lot leave the more you save a western xalimo being chained to a love less marriage she never wanted. I just pray for our sisters back home.

Can someone tell me what happens at these clubs. Like, do all of them do grinding and twerking and shit?
I actually have a few Somali girls on snap but I can tell which ones go clubbing.

Rent free. Lol making announcements like anybody cares. The only reason the somali population is even around is because somali women are forced to marry you lot, they don't have a choice. "Gacan habaar ama gacan duco" anyone? Our whole culture is abusive gunshot marriages girls are forced to endure and these niggas think we actually want them lool. Your hooyos have gassed you too much. The more you lot leave the more you save a western xalimo being chained to a love less marriage she never wanted. I just pray for our sisters back home.

Literally nobody forces you to marry a somali. Y'all act like we pakistanis. if you don't want a somali...cool. Get you mexican or something. for every somali male there is like 2-3 somali women thats why abdi's have options and somali females don't.

Wallahi brother you are so right. I recently really started looking for a wife. i go on these dating apps and the choices out there for a somali wife in the west is very poor. halfway hijab or no hijab, supporting qaniismo, can't cook or clean, no manners.

There are good somali women in the west,, but few of them and most of them got snatched up quick.

No wonder why the marriage rate is going down for somalis in the west. in 20 years we gonna see more gay somali's and baby momma xalimos due to these women. Save yourself and your family.
its a joke finding a respectful somali girl in west who has deen and listens to you is very rare they all done out here lol

What are you reer baadiyo? for someone born and raised in the west i would expect one to prioritise compatibility, communication, lifestyle, culture; i share a lot of these values with a western born somali woman than one from back home.
I get western raised women with conservative family values are considered to be generally slim pickings but believing it has infected the somali community atleast in England to the same degree it has the gaalo is big cap.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Literally nobody forces you to marry a somali. Y'all act like we pakistanis. if you don't want a somali...cool. Get you mexican or something. for every somali male there is like 2-3 somali women thats why abdi's have options and somali females don't.
Pakistanis have more rights. You're clueless and don't know what you're talking about. Somali women don't have options?? Lmaooo
Go look in the mirror and think long and hard kid, you're delusional.

What are you reer baadiyo? for someone born and raised in the west i would expect one to prioritise compatibility, communication, lifestyle, culture; i share a lot of these values with a western born somali woman than one from back home.
I get western raised women with conservative family values are considered to be generally slim pickings but believing it has infected the somali community atleast in England to the same degree it has the gaalo is big cap.
Yes you are reer baadiyo if you want a wife who has deen and is feminine and is not a and is career driven LOL

You are in the minority because me and i can speak for 98 percent of men want a wife who has a clean history and is submissive and has is wifey material even the gaalo want a wifey material dumbass lol

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This thread is giving off extreme incel vibes.

You can marry someone back home, that is your prerogative. But slandering Somali women in the West with broad generalisations and false narratives is disappointing.

I find it very hard to believe that every Somali girl you know in the West are the individuals you describe them as. Don't forget, your sisters are Somali women in the west and I highly doubt you would describe them in the same manner you describe diaspora women.

Moral: Marry who you want but this thread ain't it.

This thread is giving off extreme incel vibes.

You can marry someone back home, that is your prerogative. But slandering Somali women in the West with broad generalisations and false narratives is disappointing.

I find it very hard to believe that every Somali girl you know in the West are the individuals you describe them as. Don't forget, your sisters are Somali women in the west and I highly doubt you would describe them in the same manner you describe diaspora women.

Moral: Marry who you want but this thread ain't it.
In another thread, Somali women were calling the men qaashin losers who don’t work and are thugs.

Trending