I will never wear headscarf

I don't wear hijab because to me hair covering is not what Allah described as modesty.

What the hell does to me even mean? The message is clear in the Quran. If you are unaware then don't make things up educate yourself on the deen.

“And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, necks and bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband’s fathers, or their sons, or their husband’s sons, or their brothers or their brother’s sons, or their sister’s sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of feminine sex.

[al-Noor 24:31]

If you are a slave to ur own desire, i wont judge and I know its a real mental ilness. Just dont say all men are. Not all men think about Virgina all day long. I dont think hijab will stop any man from rapping you.

24:31 god tells women to use cover their body with dress but their head and hair.
And if god wanted women to cover their hair He would simply say cover your hair and head.

The word hijab has been has changed

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Actually, I've never gone clubbing, smoked, done weed, or had sex, alhamdulillah. I'm also fully straight and believe in Islam. Alhamdulillah, I'm Muslim and dress modestly but I don't wear hijab because to me hair covering is not what Allah described as modesty. I don't know about AA because I live in Canada and there's barely any here.. It was a legit question I guess I struck a nerve :)

The post seems trollish to me , I mean who worries about Hijab specially when you live in the West, it is your choice and it is on you, it is not Faral in Islam and fast majroty of Somali women started wearings during the Civil

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why don't you want to wear one? Personal choice? Scared of anti-Islam?

Let me tell you something sis, whether you like it or not covering your head as a woman is mandatory in Islam. We can't dress modestly and not cover our hair, it's oxymoron in my opinion, you will be surprised how freeing the hijab is. I started wearing full time hijab couple of years and trust me I feel so much liberated, like protection over me. Allah swt knows best and he knew best when he required Muslim women to cover their hair. I feel like a queen with crown with my hijab. Insha Allah I hope you've a change of heart soon.

Why don't you want to wear one? Personal choice? Scared of anti-Islam?

Let me tell you something sis, whether you like it or not covering your head as a woman is mandatory in Islam. We can't dress modestly and not cover our hair, it's oxymoron in my opinion, you will be surprised how freeing the hijab is. I started wearing full time hijab couple of years and trust me I feel so much liberated, like protection over me. Allah swt knows best and he knew best when he required Muslim women to cover their hair. I feel like a queen with crown with my hijab. Insha Allah I hope you've a change of heart soon.
You are a queen Mashallah :banderas::salute:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
For the people saying hijab is not Fard, there's a whole ayah about it.

“And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their khumur over their juyub and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, […]” (Qur’an 24:31)​

Yes it's compulsory, why are you not wearing it if you know that already?!!
No need to be harsh, Allah even told Musa AS to be kind to Fircoon .

"Speak to him gently, so perhaps he may be mindful ˹of Me˺ or fearful ˹of My punishment˺.”

As muslims we should be merciful to our muslim sisters/brothers and harsh on gaalada.

When I was in Egypt, Morocco and Turkey, a lot of women were not wearing any head covering. I think Somalia should follow those countries instead of dressing like Iranians in those ugly burkas.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
you are free to wear whatever you like. Just don’t go to Saudi Arabia where women get harassed for having their hair out

I live in Canada and I don't wear hijab but I do dress modestly. I wear a little bit of makeup but I let my hair out. I don't think I will ever wear a scarf. I believe that Islam lets us dress modestly, I don't think Allah cares if I show my hair or not, I think he cares more about someone's character and their actions. for instance, because I don't wear hijab but still dress modestly do you think Allah will send me to hell alongside people like Hitler even though my prayer and my Islam are in good standing? what do you think..
do whatever the hell you want but dnt say allah doesnt care.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
The Quran and Hadeeth explicitly state that women should cover their hair/neck/décolletage.

So it’s either you’ve got personal correspondence with Allah were he has revealed a new religion to you that contradicts the one he sent Maxamad SAW.

Or you’re in a time of spiritual jaahiliya and this is an innocent mistake, which you will one day ( InshaAllah before your death) correct.

Or you’re a shadyaan who wants to come here to cause mischief to get attention.

Islam tells us to assume well of others so I’ll go for option 2. Ilaahay ha ku soo hadeeyo.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
The Quran and Hadeeth explicitly state that women should cover their hair/neck/décolletage.

So it’s either you’ve got personal correspondence with Allah were he has revealed a new religion to you that contradicts the one he sent Maxamad SAW.

Or you’re in a time of spiritual jaahiliya and this is an innocent mistake, which you will one day ( InshaAllah before your death) correct.

Or you’re a shadyaan who wants to come here to cause mischief to get attention.

Islam tells us to assume well of others so I’ll go for option 2. Ilaahay ha ku soo hadeeyo.
You are not allah, stop judging others.

The hijaab is a must and wallahi I believe it brings you honour, I say this because as someone who once upon a time use to wear the jilbab, I felt like I was protected wallahi. Even if a man wanted to approach you and shukaansi you, he would have this automatic respect and will feel shameful to even approach you, also when I wore the jilbaab I remember I always felt this certain xishood and you are wearing a garment that was revealed to us to wear, in the Quran.

My point is, ask Allah SWT to aid you and make it easy for you to wear one day InshAllah, instead of saying you will never wear it
Iskada walal
Not everybody is as righteous as U and has that in his heart

Trending

Latest posts