I will never wear headscarf

That mentality is silly, the hibaaj is a command from Allah SWT regardless and what stops a person from sinning isn't the hijaab but rather the piety in their heart, a non hijaabi can be a thousand more times closer to Allah SWT than that hijaabi because the truth is, we don't know what good/khair that non hijaabi does behind closed doors and we don't know how many sins that hijaab commits behind closed door. I know many non hijaabi's who are respectable girls that have beautiful character and are better than me in many ways wallahi
Imaan has three levels
Belief in the heart
Spoken by the tongue
Then acted upon the limbs

Royalflush

novacane
That mentality is silly, the hibaaj is a command from Allah SWT regardless and what stops a person from sinning isn't the hijaab but rather the piety in their heart, a non hijaabi can be a thousand more times closer to Allah SWT than that hijaabi because the truth is, we don't know what good/khair that non hijaabi does behind closed doors and we don't know how many sins that hijaabi commits behind closed door. I know many non hijaabi's who are respectable girls that have beautiful character and are better than me in many ways wallahi
the hijab protects you from many evils including the temptation

This thread was bait, as soon as they join they start off with this thread, even look at the thread's name it says "never" which means whatever you guys do shes not gonna budge

She is low tier troll,only a dhandhaan will fall for this type of thread, mark my words, her next thread will be about going out to the club, smoking and drinking or having sex.

Easiest way to troll Somalis and Reer Sspot is either using religion or claiming to be gay/lesbian, Ethiopian or a Halimo who loves A.A. those trolls will stand out and receive much hate while their dumbest thread would trend and go platinum with in the hour.:pachah1:
This sums it out perfectly

You should never rule out improvement specifically when it comes to getting closer to Allah.
Allah asked us to wear hijab and dress modesty in the quran if you can't comply atleast have respect for Allah and yourself. Peace.

I don't think Allah cares if I show my hair or not,
:gucciwhat:
I think he cares more about someone's character and their actions.
What are you... even talking about. Your whole post is some bid'a suugo science. It's one thing to choose to disobey Allah but it's a whole different thing to lie on the religion and make stuff up. This whole post is you rationalizing your sin cuz you want to satisfy the male gaze.
do you think Allah will send me to hell alongside people like Hitler even though my prayer and my Islam are in good standing?
WHAT DID HE SAYYYYY:mindblown:
Girl I'm not judging you for not wearing khimar, it's just that I really hate liars and innovators. You need Qu'ran saar, saheeh Hadith, and Shea butter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
can I were the hijab with a mini skirt and say that I am modest.... Incongruous in the highest order.

why do we have threads about hijab recently too many apostate trolls with several accounts on here?

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I don’t really see it as such a big deal tho my sisters don’t wear it but my mum does but tbh I don’t see it as that deep as long as your deen is in check. Tbf I wouldn’t even care if my daughter or wife said she didn’t feel comfortable wearing a hijab I kinda see it as keeping a beard, it’s good but not really a have to plus hijab being fardh or not is debated quite heavily

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I don’t really see it as such a big deal tho my sisters don’t wear it but my mum does but tbh I don’t see it as that deep as long as your deen is in check. Tbf I wouldn’t even care if my daughter or wife said she didn’t feel comfortable wearing a hijab I kinda see it as keeping a beard, it’s good but not really a have to plus hijab being fardh or not is debated quite heavily
It’s fardh, not even debated. It’s been agreed on unanimously by all scholarly fiqhs. What’s debated is niqaab