I will never wear headscarf

So cats like @AishaBarri @salma saluuni @SOULSEARCHING and the Op @saafiahnaxariis don't wear the Hijab.

@AishaBarri went far and said: "believe me It's not easy to wear Hijab.." what's so difficult about wearing a headscarf?! Just buy it from the local store and wear it. :draketf:
I'm taking note of all of this when it comes to their political and social views as well, this explains a lot of things

giphy.gif

I live in Canada and I don't wear hijab but I do dress modestly. I wear a little bit of makeup but I let my hair out. I don't think I will ever wear a scarf. I believe that Islam lets us dress modestly, I don't think Allah cares if I show my hair or not, I think he cares more about someone's character and their actions. for instance, because I don't wear hijab but still dress modestly do you think Allah will send me to hell alongside people like Hitler even though my prayer and my Islam are in good standing? what do you think..

The hijaab is a must and wallahi I believe it brings you honour, I say this because as someone who once upon a time use to wear the jilbab, I felt like I was protected wallahi. Even if a man wanted to approach you and shukaansi you, he would have this automatic respect and will feel shameful to even approach you, also when I wore the jilbaab I remember I always felt this certain xishood and you are wearing a garment that was revealed to us to wear, in the Quran.

My point is, ask Allah SWT to aid you and make it easy for you to wear one day InshAllah, instead of saying you will never wear it

It's easy to judge, especially when you are a male

I was just taking notes but i guess ill throw some two cents in

I know you believe that females have their own issues and you think that males just don't understand and i get that, but the irony is that if the op was a male and and was describing a problem males have i'd swear that the half the females here crying "you just don't understand!" Will be all on his throat, hypocrisy is rooted deep onto a lot of the xalimos on this forum. (Not all there are a few that i like)

but in the end its always interesting to observe

Islam is about dressing modestly for men and women, why does covering hair or not matter. it doesn't. It's illogical in the grand scheme of things. I think dressing modestly makes more sense in terms of xishodnimo. Everybody has there own interpretation at the end of the day :)

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
On a serious note before we hijack this post

This lady needs some dawah, let's transition to elsewhere :deadosama:

Trending