I went to an all Somali gym tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
How am I ?

Because I called you out in your thread? You need to grow a backbone nayaa. Like I've said come back with your original nigiis. Nacala waxa tahay kuyaal.

What is a nigis nayaa? You need a left hook to the body, nacala aabaha kuyaal

U fucking bakhti coon always talking shit about Somalis "I went to a Somali gym" this kinda qumayo shames us get out of our community nacalad baa kugu taal u landwhale balaq balaqa tahay kuyaal fucking patrick with hijab looking witch. Low iq doqon af dheer..Somali guys rejected u and dumped u and now u taking a piss in every Somali plz just shut the f*ck up u fat baby elephant.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
f*ck both of them sxb. The only thing s will do is bring u is trouble and shit.

Dude, u need to get good Somali friends. Hanging out with cadaans too much will mess u up socially. Keep one or 2 as acquaintances from work or school or whatever but more than that and you will become whitewashed.

Apollo

VIP
Dude, u need to get good Somali friends. Hanging out with cadaans too much will mess u up socially. Keep one or 2 as acquaintances from work or school or whatever but more than that and you will become whitewashed.

Imagine if all Western Somalis moved to one city. It would be over 1 million. :mjlol:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Ladies ofcourse.

I haven't been to the gym since the summer started because I go for a run in the morning before at this beautiful park near my house.

I was in awe seeing all beautiful Somali ladies working out and bettering their bodies. There were even couple of Somali female trainers.

I won't go back again because none of these heffas wiped down the equipments after they were done and I saw a lady picking her nose and wiping it down on the stair master handle. I was beyond disgusted.
Every day i clean washroom before i use and after.
Clean instead of running away.

Its common courtesy to clean up after yourself and not leave a mess for others. @Reiko is right to call them out.

I have never in my life seen anyone wipe down equipment that wasn't staff

My gym is ghetto as f*ck tho. But even at big chains like Pure Gym I've never seen people do that. People tend to wipe it themselves or just go savage

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
RKelly why were u the only male in there????

Ladies ofcourse.

I haven't been to the gym since the summer started because I go for a run in the morning before at this beautiful park near my house.

I was in awe seeing all beautiful Somali ladies working out and bettering their bodies. There were even couple of Somali female trainers.

I won't go back again because none of these heffas wiped down the equipments after they were done and I saw a lady picking her nose and wiping it down on the stair master handle. I was beyond disgusted.
WHERE DO YOU LIVE ?

i have never seen a single somali in my gym

f*ck i'm getting lonely and uncultured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending