I went to an all Somali gym tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ladies ofcourse.

I haven't been to the gym since the summer started because I go for a run in the morning before at this beautiful park near my house.

I was in awe seeing all beautiful Somali ladies working out and bettering their bodies. There were even couple of Somali female trainers.

I won't go back again because none of these heffas wiped down the equipments after they were done and I saw a lady picking her nose and wiping it down on the stair master handle. I was beyond disgusted.

Gibiin-Udug

So you are a germaphobe? Its rare people do that in any gym. I know I dont
I'm not a complete germaphobe but it's common courtesy to wipe the gym equipment after you're done. Nobody wants to work out on a sweat drenched equipment.

I'm not a complete germaphobe but it's common courtesy to wipe the gym equipment after you're done. Nobody wants to work out on a sweat drenched equipment.
But bit of sweat aint gonna do any harm. Your sweat will cancel it out anyway. Honestly it never bothered me. I trust my sweat to cancel out any sweat

Gibiin-Udug

But bit of sweat aint gonna do any harm. Your sweat will cancel it out anyway. Honestly it never bothered me. I trust my sweat to cancel out any sweat
Ewwwwwww.

Nope. I don't want to touch other people's sweat. Heck I don't even like feeling my own sweat.

Ewwwwwww.

Nope. I don't want to touch other people's sweat. Heck I don't even like feeling my own sweat.
Just have shower after the session. But once you are there...this shouldnt even cross your mind. My gym is a garage. Walahi sometimes i see rats chasing each other. No big deal

Gibiin-Udug

Just have shower after the session. But once you are there...this shouldnt even cross your mind. My gym is a garage. Walahi sometimes i see rats chasing each other. No big deal
Rats? What kind of gym is that? Don't tell me you actually pay money for membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending