I went to an all Somali gym tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Ladies ofcourse.

I haven't been to the gym since the summer started because I go for a run in the morning before at this beautiful park near my house.

I was in awe seeing all beautiful Somali ladies working out and bettering their bodies. There were even couple of Somali female trainers.

I won't go back again because none of these heffas wiped down the equipments after they were done and I saw a lady picking her nose and wiping it down on the stair master handle. I was beyond disgusted.
Are you that prudish reiko to avoid going to your local unisex gym mise ninkaaga sheekhaa baa kuu diidey inaad tagtid unisex gym

OP running early morning in the park? What a lie, too fat to even walk half a block.

lol_idi_amin.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Are you that prudish reiko to avoid going to your local unisex gym mise ninkaaga sheekhaa baa kuu diidey inaad tagtid unisex gym
My regular gym is unisex. My friend gave me a one time pass because I wanted to see what's the fuss all about, everyone in the city, my old dugsi friends, college friends all joined that gym. I wanted to have fun with them but I'm not going back.

My regular gym is unisex. My friend gave me a one time pass because I wanted to see what's the fuss all about, everyone in the city, my old dugsi friends, college friends all joined that gym. I wanted to have fun with them but I'm not going back.
Outside of the not wiping. How does female gym feel compared to unisex gym? I know you only been there once, but from women I know they said they felt a bit uncomfortable in unisex gym

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Outside of the not wiping. How does female gym feel compared to unisex gym? I know you only been there once, but from women I know they said they felt a bit uncomfortable in unisex gym
Tbh it felt like one big ball of fun, too much fun to the point you forget you're there to work out. Some had twerking contest while others caught up with the latest gossip in the state. Some solely came only to take IG pictures and then stand in a corner editing the pictures. I was people watching because I was in awe of so many Somali girls in the gym.

Tbh it felt like one big ball of fun, too much fun to the point you forget you're there to work out. Some had twerking contest while others caught up with the latest gossip in the state. Some solely came only to take IG pictures and then stand in a corner editing the pictures. I was people watching because I was in awe of so many Somali girls in the gym.
:drakelaugh: no way twerking contest. And I never thought someone woukd go to gym, take a pic and put it on IG. Probably quote hard day at the gym and go home:mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
Interesting.

By Somali gym, do u mean Somali-owned or Somali-concentrated? What’s it called?

Lately, I exercise outside the gym, and all I do at the gym is sauna:icon lol:

Ladies ofcourse.

I haven't been to the gym since the summer started because I go for a run in the morning before at this beautiful park near my house.

I was in awe seeing all beautiful Somali ladies working out and bettering their bodies. There were even couple of Somali female trainers.

I won't go back again because none of these heffas wiped down the equipments after they were done and I saw a lady picking her nose and wiping it down on the stair master handle. I was beyond disgusted.
Where is this gym located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending