I went to a gym for the first time in my life but wtf?! šŸ˜­

I at least wouldnā€™t have to cover up so hard. Imagine wearing this shit and having to work out :damn:
No I fully understand it must be a drag which is why you should find a women's only gym I'm surprised that you can't find one in your city when it's dominated by somalis.

Someone should set that up it would be a real money maker if there somehow isn't any in your entire city

Yaraye

VIP
My first time I was looking how people use this machine then copy them. The the sheer of the embarrassment when you canā€™t figure out how to work with machine
I just straight up called the person sitting at the desk. Thatā€™s the whole reason they are there :pachah1:

My first time I was looking how people use this machine then copy them. The the sheer of the embarrassment when you canā€™t figure out how to work with machine
I just asked a random guy at the gym when I first went and he helped me out to with how I should go about the whole thing with the correct form ect and then I watched YouTube vids for more info

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
If you plan on lifting heavy weights, I suggest to properly learn how to perform the exercises as improper form can lead to serious injuries. Maybe get a personal trainer for a few sessions.
Supplement your training sessions with youtube videos and you will be good.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I just asked a random guy at the gym when I first went and he helped me out to with how I should go about the whole thing with the correct form ect and then I watched YouTube vids for more info
Bro gym are the best walhy.

Why are the machines so complicated to use? :damn:And why do people f*cking stare?! I know wearing a hijab and a long mini dress is weird but wtf?! :mindblown:What happened to ā€œstaring is rudeā€?!:umwhat:
Modestly clothed women in the gym is a rarity so it caught their attention. I bet they'd be staring even if you wore sweatpants because you will rarely see that either.

Yaraye

VIP
If you plan on lifting heavy weights, I suggest to properly learn how to perform the exercises as improper form can lead to serious injuries. Maybe get a personal trainer for a few sessions.
Supplement your training sessions with youtube videos and you will be good.
I plan on sliming down and toning up. That could be achieved with the machines alone, right? Do i need to lift?

Yaraye

VIP
Modestly clothed women in the gym is a rarity so it caught their attention. I bet they'd be staring even if you wore sweatpants because you will rarely see that either.
People used to be polite. Even if something was weird, they didn't used to stare so hard :susp:

Trending

Latest posts