I went to a gym for the first time in my life but wtf?! šŸ˜­

Yaraye

VIP
Why are the machines so complicated to use? :damn:And why do people f*cking stare?! I know wearing a hijab and a long mini dress is weird but wtf?! :mindblown:What happened to ā€œstaring is rudeā€?!:umwhat:people used to mind their business, but not anymore apparently :westbrookwtf:

Last edited:

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Why are the machines so complicated to use? :damn:And why do people f*cking stare?! I know wearing a hijab and a long mini dress is weird but wtf?! :mindblown:What happened to ā€œstaring is rudeā€?!:umwhat:
My first time I was looking how people use this machine then copy them. The the sheer of the embarrassment when you canā€™t figure out how to work with machine

Yaraye

VIP
Awrah still exists around other women to you know :deadrose:
I at least wouldnā€™t have to cover up so hard. Imagine wearing this shit and having to work out :damn:

Attachments

• E18DB079-4F58-4552-84CD-C8A718DD2A0E.jpeg
    E18DB079-4F58-4552-84CD-C8A718DD2A0E.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 79
Duhhh I donā€™t mean literally I mean not wearing hijab and proper gym clothes
Oh I know what you meant but for some reason people think the skin tight stuff women wear to the gym is OK around other women when it's revealing the awrah all the same to people who shouldn't see it.
so when you said asses out I presume you meant wear absolutely anything because it's "ok" around other women