I went to a gym for the first time in my life but wtf?! 😭

People used to be polite. Even if something was weird, they didn't used to stare so hard :susp:
If the people staring are ciyaal or look like they're in the 20s then the staring is understandable since young people don't know how to act properly in real life due to Internet brain rot. Grown ass adults staring on the other hand is strange behaviour since they should know better.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
stop discouraging me :westbrookwtf:

He's right. Gym's just useful if you wanna lift weights and build muscle and tone yourself out good. Otherwise just follow the diet advice I disclosed earlier (sorry about not finding time to DM specific meals but you get the gist; eat animal foods) and just be a little active/athletic like bicycle riding or swimming to help speed up the weight loss.

@Yaraye

Get a gym app, it can create a program for you depending on what you're looking for, it's can also show you how to do the exercise with the weight and machines etc..

Yaraye

VIP
If the people staring are ciyaal or look like they're in the 20s then the staring is understandable since young people don't know how to act properly in real life due to Internet brain rot. Grown ass adults staring on the other hand is strange behaviour since they should know better.
I'm in my early 20s and know better:childplease:

Yaraye

VIP
He's right. Gym's just useful if you wanna lift weights and build muscle and tone yourself out good. Otherwise just follow the diet advice I disclosed earlier (sorry about not finding time to DM specific meals but you get the gist; eat animal foods) and just be a little active/athletic like bicycle riding or swimming to help speed up the weight loss.
I wanted to take up swiming, but the place I used to go (for women only) closed due to covid. Plus i live in a cadaan area where people shoot minorities, can't be riding bikes in that neigbohood :dead: minneapolis isn't safe enough to ride bikes on your own. I'm trying to build long lean muslces and tone out. Not look like buff weight lifters.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I saw it online when i was searching for a gym. It only has dumbells no machines at all

Excellent. Cardio is garbage and overrated. Lift weights and do calisthenics. Much better stress reliever, confidence builder and overall health builder. You know what kills people of old age? Cachexia which is essentially muscle-wasting. Fits with some of the top 5 correlates with mortality among the old like grip strength. Remain strong and vigorous throughout your life as much as you can. If you insist on exercise do something that builds and maintains strength along with aerobics like rock-climbing, swimming or hiking. Constantly running on an ellipitical or treadmill will just waste you away long-term, especially if you don't eat enough. You seen marathoners? Malnourished looking messes with no muscle mass to speak of.

Yaraye

VIP
Lol mini long dress aa 😂
Reminds me when I saw couple of Xalimos at the gym wearing jilbab with short baati and yoga pants .
loooooool! I'm wearing something similar to that but in all black except the hijab
E18DB079-4F58-4552-84CD-C8A718DD2A0E.jpeg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I wanted to take up swiming, but the place I used to go (for women only) closed due to covid. Plus i live in a cadaan area where people shoot minorities, can't be riding bikes in that neigbohood :dead: minneapolis isn't safe enough to ride bikes on your own. I'm trying to build long lean muslces and tone out. Not look like buff weight lifters.

Unless you're on a concoction of drugs you're not going to start looking masculine and bulky. You'll just look exactly like what you want based on your description. Trust me. Weight lifting is the way.

Why are the machines so complicated to use? :damn:And why do people f*cking stare?! I know wearing a hijab and a long mini dress is weird but wtf?! :mindblown:What happened to “staring is rude”?!:umwhat:people used to mind their business, but not anymore apparently :westbrookwtf:
Nice to my fellow xalimos hitting the gym too
:rejoice: The next generation Somalis will look after their body

They have training bikes at the gym right? Why not use those?

Trending

Latest posts