I Was Wrong About Pakistanis and Other Timo Jelecs

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
There was a protest today, organised and held by the Pakistani and South Asian community today, in support and demanding justice for the little girl, Shukri Abdi. Shukri was found dead under suspicious circumstances, in a Manchester river.

As some of you may know, I have rather unfavourable views about UK timo jelecs, as ive felt that they've given Muslims in the UK, a bad image, with their vile cultural practices. Heck, I've suspended from work and lost job contracts due to my prejudice against them.

For them to do this, it seems like, they truly are our allies. Them doing this for Shukri (AUN) and her family, means a lot. They weren't told to do this, but they did. For that, I'm deeply ashamed of my bigoted views about them.

Arma

VIP
As for BLM xalimos, begging madows to do something........they absolutely disgust me. Expecting a race, who hate Somalis with a passion, mock and write songs about dead Somali boys, to care about little Shukri is mindboggling.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There was a protest today, organised and held by the Pakistani and South Asian community today, in support and demanding justice for the little girl, Shukri Abdi. Shukri was found dead under suspicious circumstances, in a Manchester river.

As some of you may know, I have rather unfavourable views about UK timo jelecs, as ive felt that they've given Muslims in the UK, a bad image, with their vile cultural practices. Heck, I've suspended from work and lost job contracts due to my prejudice against them.

For them to do this, it seems like, they truly are our allies. Them doing this for Shukri (AUN) and her family, means a lot. They weren't told to do this, but they did. For that, I'm deeply ashamed of my bigoted views about them.

Peter_O'Toole_in_Lawrence_of_Arabia.jpg

As for BLM xalimos, begging madows to do something........they absolutely disgust me. Expecting a race, who hate Somalis with a passion, mock and write songs about dead Somali boys, to care about little Shukro is unthinkable.
These beggars are shameful walahi.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Honestly, its........sh*t man........I'm at a loss for words.

Arma your emotions are all over the place huuno. Please gather yourself and be the man of the house. We need our Hajis to have a stable mind. Also why dont u become a chef? It seems that is your passion.

Arma

VIP
Shukris Janaza. May Allah SWT, bless her abundantly in the hereafter, AMEEN.
My condolences to her family also. May The Merciful SWT, give them strength and perseverance, to get over this tragedy.

Arma

VIP
Arma your emotions are all over the place huuno. Please gather yourself and be the man of the house. We need our Hajis to have a stable mind. Also why dont u become a chef? It seems that is your passion.

Believe it or not, but I cannot cook to save my life. I dont even know how to make an omelette tbh. My missus, does all of the cooking. Theres a big plate and dessert waiting for me, when I get home from work. She's a housewife, so it's her duty.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Believe it or not, but I cannot cook to save my life. I dont even know how to make an omelette tbh. My missus, does all of the cooking. Theres a big plate and dessert waiting for me, when I get home from work. She's a housewife, so it's her duty.

susp.png

Trending