I was thinking about giving my son the name

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Libaax. I mean it's not weird is it? What do you guys think.
Even others call their son names of animals too like Assad or Usama which both mean Lion in Arabic.

Wallahi he was bro LMFAOOO it reminds me of that MEME that said Khat makes you feel like the best man or something with that Yemeni guy on it LMFAO
Here where I live they mix the khat with sharaab. Damn them oday will be flying high.. This oday once told me and my cousin he chews with some Somali women. Then he said their only chewing bodies he would never touch them. Be warned guys waa bohol kulaha, you'll get lost . Me and my cuz was like :susp::holeup::heh:

He has a fine young wife in Gaalkacyo he visits on every summer vacation :ftw9nwa:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Here where I live they mix the khat with sharaab. Damn them oday will be flying high.. This oday once told me and my cousin he chews with some Somali women. Then he said their only chewing bodies he would never touch them. Be warned guys waa bohol kulaha, you'll get lost . Me and my cuz was like :susp::holeup::heh:

He has a fine young wife in Gaalkacyo he visits on every summer vacation :ftw9nwa:
LMFAOOOOOOO wallahi them odays dont play akhi many ni99as underestimate them. They know what theyre talking about forreal LMFAO

CaliTedesse

VIP
you could be married for all I know :mahubowtf:

you're not very bright, are you @CaliTedesse ? now i'm doubting if you're even capable of taking care of hypothetical child, let alone a real baby.
:ileycry:
LMFAOOO kulaha not bright kkkk if only you knew the things I am capable of kkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.