I want your advice guys. This is serious waryaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
You're not a man if you let another man put his hands on you and get away with it. Either grow some balls and handle this like a man or gtfoh with your calaacal.:ohlord:

B-b-but I don't know if I should do this kulaha. Handle your fuckin business nigga.:childplease:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
You're not a man if you let another man put his hands on you and get away with it. Either grow some balls and handle this like a man or gtfoh with your calaacal.:ohlord:

B-b-but I don't know if I should do this kulaha. Handle your fuckin business nigga.:childplease:
Your advice is appreciated son!:drakewtf:

I know @Canuck but don't you think the sex tape is a little too overboard?

A lesson for them to not act macho and hit innocent people, better to rise their daughter better and teach her to stay away from boys instead of hitting people. However, you saw the family brunch of retard savage criminals, stay away from them. They are below you. They are not worth enough to ruin your record for them. Other lesson for you.

If you really want to do something about it, than press charges on them.
They they press charges on you afterwards if you beat them up.If you have something to lose, then dont risk it.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Warya beating these Arab niggas are not the big issue, the popo are. I myself am not in a position to fight now.
If I send Dem faraxs and the job is done. what if they press charges against me and one of my niggas snitch.
I dnt know the popos in your area, but the ones in LA are bad news.
Press charges you nacas. You should have done it to begin with.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Don't jumped them because they will press charges on your ass. These Iraqi people are just like the mayonnaise race aka white people they act up and when you give them a good ass beating then they play vitcim. First you need to kick the chick to the crub don't ever talk to that trick again. Wait revenge is best served cold . I would say find a chick to set up the two bros. Get them in to a wooded area and beat their asses.. Break as many bones as possible. No witnesses. :banderas:

waraabe

Your superior
Don't jumped them because they will press charges on your ass. These Iraqi people are just like the mayonnaise race aka white people they act up and when you give them a good ass beating then they play vitcim. First you need to kick the chick to the crub don't ever talk to that trick again. Wait revenge is best served cold . I would say find a chick to set up the two bros. Get them in to a wooded area and beat their asses.. Break as many bones as possible. No witnesses. :banderas:

Will your aabo and bros beat me like that when I am dating you

You missed some details like the chick will tell on him, don't dirt your hands with them. @ace mooha Just press charges against them and lesson for you in future date Somali girls only.

Yannie

You missed some details like the chick will tell on him, don't dirt your hands with them. @ace mooha Just press charges against them and lesson for you in future date Somali girls only.
That is why I told him to wait for like year and when that trash family is feel safe and forget that is when you strike but you have to have lots of patience.

Yannie

Will your aabo and bros beat me like that when I am dating you
LoL, I will abuse you all by myself. I love seeing you scream and cry like a little girl. :pachah1:After the beating session is over, and you are laying on floor in a fetal position, I will lite up a cig. Now that's what I call a good time.:ahh:

waraabe

Your superior
LoL, I will abuse you all by myself. I love seeing you scream and cry like a little girl. :pachah1:After the beating session is over, and you are laying on floor in a fetal position, I will lite up a cig. Now that's what I call a good time.:ahh:

Lool you are into bdsm. I am willing to try it for you :mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts