I used to be a lightie.......now I'm a darkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Oh and you're not 26! If you're are so am I. That picture was taken in the 90's, even the Khat one on the chair of the sofa. That Khat came straight from Heathrow at 2Pm, I know fresh when I see it. Stop lying to the Kids!!

How the hell, do you know all this? And no those pics were not in the 90s.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Everyone should love the skin
they We're born with, however as
humans We all want, what we do
not have.

Unfortunately colourism is
rife Amongst our people as
it is Among other races
across The globe.

:yacadiim: Being light
skin Isn't all that it's cracked up to
be And it certainly isn't something
People should aspire too.
I still remember when you took a picture of your arm to demonstrate how light you were so you held all the light in your house on your arm kkk shit looked like a spaceship landed on your arm shii was too bright :ftw9nwa:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I was apparently black as f as baby,and I became lighter as I grew older,my mate that I haven't seen in like 8 years told me the other day that I got like 2 shades lighter from back in the day at primary school.Mans like you went through a whitification process.I live in a hot country so the discolouration is peak,my chest and face are shades upon shades apart,caadhi Maahan.Oh yh and my mother confirmed this as well,she's like when you were a kid you were dark af laakin hadheer waad cadaatay.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Some of these feeble minded
Folks will take your sadistic
Banter as facts.
:dabcasar:
But you and I know what's really
Really going on ...

:siilaanyosmile:You sellout
I'm glad you checked my phone that day and clocked I was on Somali spot so you can see how I really am I ain't afraid to show it I'm a qabiliste abaayo macaan I despise your folks I'm glad you know the real me thats love b:friendhug:

Now you're best friends with @waraabe kkkk but does he know you're habar younis:hemad:

You've been stalking me :damedamn:

I'm glad you checked my phone that day and clocked I was on Somali spot so you can see how I really am I ain't afraid to show it I'm a qabiliste abaayo macaan I despise your folks I'm glad you know the real me thats love b:friendhug:

Checked your phone? Nigga I don't
Know you stop it, we have never
Met
:damn::damn::damn:
This is too far!

Status
Not open for further replies.