I think it's time to leave the power to women

Narrated Abu Bakra:
During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."

حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ الْهَيْثَمِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَوْفٌ، عَنِ الْحَسَنِ، عَنْ أَبِي بَكْرَةَ، قَالَ لَقَدْ نَفَعَنِي اللَّهُ بِكَلِمَةٍ أَيَّامَ الْجَمَلِ لَمَّا بَلَغَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّ فَارِسًا مَلَّكُوا ابْنَةَ كِسْرَى قَالَ ‏ "‏ لَنْ يُفْلِحَ قَوْمٌ وَلَّوْا أَمْرَهُمُ امْرَأَةً ‏"‏‏.‏

-Saheeh Bukhari, كتاب الفتن!

Now why would u want a woman to have a sad life like that lol they would blame her for 300 years for everything. Same with how galos talk about eve

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
1 yr is too short to change shit. Give us at least a decade to reverse the several decades of damaged y'all have done :sass2:
I don't see Somali men scraping on the streets over clans.
But I've seen several western xalimos fighting and screaming at each other over qabil.
Women are way more tribalist than men you'll start calling in more airstrikes than siad barre the second another xalimo from a different qabil gives you a side eye.

Yaraye

VIP
I don't see Somali men scraping on the streets over clans.
But I've seen several western xalimos fighting and screaming at each other over qabil.
Women are way more tribalist than men you'll start calling in more airstrikes than siad barre the second another xalimo from a different qabil gives you a side eye.
Men are actually more emotional and irrational :mybusiness:

1 yr is too short to change shit. Give us at least a decade to reverse the several decades of damaged y'all have done :sass2:
Do you think women should be in the military as well or just governmental positions :hmm:
If it's the former what if a higher up military offical tries pulling a coup?

Yaraye

VIP
Do you think women should be in the military as well or just governmental positions :hmm:
If it's the former what if a higher up military offical tries pulling a coup?
Gonna plant spy cameras everywhere to avoid a coup
Screen Shot 2023-09-02 at 7.33.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-02 at 7.33.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-02 at 7.34.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-02 at 7.36.15 PM.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Men are actually more emotional and irrational :mybusiness:
Women are more emotional and irrational. Worldwide stereotypes exist for a reason. :hillarybiz: :drakelaugh:

But men do cause way more damage if left unchecked. Since they are more aggressive and have the power.

I don't know if letting them rule is in contradiction with Islam but

The men have failed and I think we could be pleasantly surprised if we let them run the country for even a year. What do you think?
How do you expect boys raised bysingle moms turn out to be?

Djibouti is ran by the first lady and she alsmost ended up destroying djibouti as well as SL.

Xassan Sheikh wife runs a HR consiltancy and has converted the villa mogadishu regime into a family owned business.

Women are more emotional and irrational. Worldwide stereotypes exist for a reason. :hillarybiz: :drakelaugh:

But men do cause way more damage if left unchecked. Since they are more aggressive and have the power.
Anger is also an emotion that men have 100x more lmao

Trending