I think it's time to leave the power to women

I don't know if letting them rule is in contradiction with Islam but

The men have failed and I think we could be pleasantly surprised if we let them run the country for even a year. What do you think?

I think we should go back to a matriarchal society like in Arawelo's time. The most powerful people in this world, the chosen people, operate like that and look where they are now. We should follow their example.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I think we should go back to a matriarchal society like in Arawelo's time. The most powerful people in this world, the chosen people, operate like that and look where they are now. We should follow their example.
Arawelo is fictional character 😂 never existed.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The men have failed and I think we could be pleasantly surprised if we let them run the country for even a year. What do you think?

Just a year huuno? The problem with women leaders is- ultimately, she will be ruled by a man in the bedroom waasmo! A maybe a butch lesbian is safe?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Everything is the opposite in Somalia, so maybe a female leader could solve our problems but only in Somalia.
:fittytousand:
Sike, we are all doomed because Somalis are all incompetent mooryans with nothing in their brain but qabil.
:camby:

Don't see how it would change much, if anything at all. Remember that video of Somali women arguing about Qabil in a mall?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
our problem will always be qabiil, I believe once we address this issue, we will see real change :)

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Yes let’s make Edna Aden the supreme leader of all the Somalis. But seriously, women are more qabilistic than men

Yes let’s make Edna Aden the supreme leader of all the Somalis. But seriously, women are more qabilistic than men
Tbh, I haven't seen as many videos online of men arguing about qabil compared to women.
Its this weird stereotype people have that women can't be as aggressive, cold and greedy like men. Why wouldn't they? They were raised in the same households as power-hungry men. They're just not as public about it as some men are. In fact, I'd go on to say that women are probably more deceptive, hostile & cunning than men. They just do it in different, more subtle ways so people don't recognize it for what it really is.

fgm back in style

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP

Women aren't built to be leaders in Africa. True power comes from the army and how is a woman gonna command the loyalty of a group to give her power? She'll get finished in her house by a group of armed guards my nigga.

"Men" haven't failed. It's our traditional leadership class who put clan identity over nationalism. I can assure you there are many groups of men of differing ideologies that can run the country more than fine if they had the same power.

Usually societies go through cycles in which a elite rules well for a couple centuries, become ignorant and overall innefective of running a nation. Rebellion, civil war ect. Take place and a new leadership class takes over to rule the society and start the cycle again.

Trending

Latest posts