I think it's time to leave the power to women

I often wonder how very patriarchal societies like Pakistan not only has a female president but voted for her twice.

Anyways, Somalis are deeply religious and take the view that female leadership of a country isn’t Islamically acceptable.

thats a lie men just are more violent when they are angry so the effects show more
Its not a lie. Men are told not to show their other emotions like sadness but that anger is normal for them to show. Thats why when the whole women being more emotional thing comes up its tone deaf. It turns a blind eye to the mens emotions and how culture teaches them that 1 emotion they can have without being clowned is either indifference or anger.

AbwaanCali

Hot like shaax, cool like jalaato
Its not a lie. Men are told not to show their other emotions like sadness but that anger is normal for them to show. Thats why when the whole women being more emotional thing comes up its tone deaf. It turns a blind eye to the mens emotions and how culture teaches them that 1 emotion they can have without being clowned is either indifference or anger.
No, men being more stoic than women is mainly due to psychological differences. Also, no one sees a guy who's angry all the time is normal. Are you gonna argue that men are never allowed to show sadness, not even at a funeral? That's ridiculous. It's not a bad thing that women are more emotional, quit trying to weasel around it.

AbwaanCali

Anyway, we should have an Cali Harti president. Somaliland situation will be solved in days.

1693761813046.jpeg

No, men being more stoic than women is mainly due to psychological differences. Also, no one sees a guy who's angry all the time is normal. Are you gonna argue that men are never allowed to show sadness, not even at a funeral? That's ridiculous. It's not a bad thing that women are more emotional, quit trying to weasel around it.
Idk what ur reading. I never said a guy whos "always" angry. I said anger is an emotion which we think is normal for men to have and yet when it comes to being emotional guys dont site that as men being emotional. Yes your proving my point only in a funeral is a man ok to show sadness. If hes sad or crying for other reasons its looked down upon. Women are emotionally smart. I hope you look around you and see how a sad man deals with his problems.

yh thats true but men are not more angry than women in my experience they are as angry as each other with women being more sensitive to men, women are more neurotic than man so its just a fact

I had an argument with a girl on here, all her brothers were angry all the time and she said thats acceptable for guys, I told her no every guy knows a guy with anger management issues and we all think they are weirdos and it isn't acceptable for men, but if women are angry all the time we just well thats women and she gets an excuse

AbwaanCali

Idk what ur reading. I never said a guy whos "always" angry. I said anger is an emotion which we think is normal for men to have and yet when it comes to being emotional guys dont site that as men being emotional. Yes your proving my point only in a funeral is a man ok to show sadness. If hes sad or crying for other reasons its looked down upon. Women are emotionally smart. I hope you look around you and see how a sad man deals with his problems.
Why would anyone cry over anything minor? If there is no real reason to be upset then what is the issue?? Anyway my point is that normal guys simply lack the desire to react to things the same way a woman would. For example, it is known that venting is a feminine behavior.

attash

Amaan Duule
If they want power so much, then let them take it. How can we expect them to be competent leaders when they can’t even figure out how to get into power in the first place?

Trending