I saw something troubling

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
your existance is already depressing. i am not that old btw I will definitly retire from sspot forever when I am 30. Now go to bed little boy
This site was great before all the rebellious teens and racist trolls joined mods pls make sspot great again ban these users who provide nothing but shame to their nation wallahi I'm ashamed of being related to these people we have failed our nation and now we failed in teaching our children adaab alhamdulilah my late parents taught me much in respect I hope all the men reading this now to never bring your kids to the west or they will end up like the users here who just gossip about drama instead of going to school

I usually go through the drive thru when getting my coffee but yesterday I decided to go inside and have a coffee and donut. I was in there for no more than 15 minutes and what I saw was deeply disturbing. Of all the people inside the Tim’s, more than half were young Somali men, FOBs of course, haggling about politics and other bullshit.

I overheard this mid 20s FOB brag about the ceyr he is getting for his 38 kids while sitting at Tim’s for hours on end. These guys are all Uber and cab drivers. Young guys who have the ability to study and get somewhere in life decided to drive cabs and sit at a coffee shop.

I was extremely bothered by this. I was sad, angry and frustrated at the same time. I wanted to throw a cup of coffee at this guy but there were cops sitting next to me. I’ve noticed that this is a real phenomenon in our community. I even know people who do business (selling carpets and traditional clothing) using welfare money. This is so bad on so many levels. First, it reinforces what everyone thinks about your community and second, it’s immoral because you are taking tax payer money and using it for something you shouldn’t.

Anyway, do you guys come across such repugnant behaviour and what do you do about it. Do you ever confront anyone for abusing the system?
You bourgeoise coon , the streets gotta eat .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending