I saw something troubling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually go through the drive thru when getting my coffee but yesterday I decided to go inside and have a coffee and donut. I was in there for no more than 15 minutes and what I saw was deeply disturbing. Of all the people inside the Tim’s, more than half were young Somali men, FOBs of course, haggling about politics and other bullshit.

I overheard this mid 20s FOB brag about the ceyr he is getting for his 38 kids while sitting at Tim’s for hours on end. These guys are all Uber and cab drivers. Young guys who have the ability to study and get somewhere in life decided to drive cabs and sit at a coffee shop.

I was extremely bothered by this. I was sad, angry and frustrated at the same time. I wanted to throw a cup of coffee at this guy but there were cops sitting next to me. I’ve noticed that this is a real phenomenon in our community. I even know people who do business (selling carpets and traditional clothing) using welfare money. This is so bad on so many levels. First, it reinforces what everyone thinks about your community and second, it’s immoral because you are taking tax payer money and using it for something you shouldn’t.

Anyway, do you guys come across such repugnant behaviour and what do you do about it. Do you ever confront anyone for abusing the system?

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
La xawla, I thought it was only the odeys and adeers in the Tim's gang :gucciwhat::faysalwtf:

And yes I know a woman who makes 100k that lives in public House and gets welfare. Just uff.

La xawla, I thought it was only the odeys and adeers in the Tim's gang :gucciwhat::faysalwtf:

And yes I know a woman who makes 100k that lives in public House and gets welfare. Just uff.
We need to take drastic action. We need to name and shame these people. They’re giving us a bad name and committing fraud against their fellow citizens who actually need the help.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
We need to take drastic action. We need to name and shame these people. They’re giving us a bad name and committing fraud against their fellow citizens who actually need the help.

Last time I checked some woman threaten to qaarxis her to the govt. I won't feel bad bc it's tuugonimo.

She's robbing and not contributing to a country who took her in.

:ohhh:

:mjkkk:
Very troubling indeed! Why not doughnut?!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was starting to focus on the beginning part of your comment.
:siilaanyolaugh:
But these people are members of our community. Ignoring them doesn’t do anything for anyone. There ought to be something that we can do. Just shaming them and calling them out is the best strategy. They will hate you for a bit but will help them.

I was convicted of benefit fraud when I lived in the Netherlands. It was hugely embarrassing. My aunt Sahra, a dual citizen, died in Somalia, so I carried on sucking on the public teat in her name. I even made a claim in her children's name and was drawing multiple ceyr. I was living it large for two solid years. I was rolling in so much money with no visible means of support that everybody thought I'd won the lotto.

Nigga was chewing qaat morning and night and puffing on the divine shisha whilst the poor white man was slaving away at a minimum wage job. I was a parasite, but it felt good to exploit the melanin deficients. It's why I could never become a Marxist. They frown on exploitation, whereas to me it's always been sweeter than honey.

My life of crime came to an abrupt end though when my Abgaal gifriend exposed me for my numerous infidelities and I had to flee the country before the taxpayer got his revenge. Coppers smashed in my door the day after my plane took off I heard. The local press had a field day.

I was starting to focus on the beginning part of your comment.
:siilaanyolaugh:
But these people are members of our community. Ignoring them doesn’t do anything for anyone. There ought to be something that we can do. Just shaming them and calling them out is the best strategy. They will hate you for a bit but will help them.

Yes! It shouldn’t be cool or acceptable to be a benefits fraud among our people.
Anonymously report them to the appropriate authority so that they get financially cut off then refer them to and/or support organisations that help immigrants find their feet in new countries.

Yes! It shouldn’t be cool or acceptable to be a benefits fraud among our people.
Anonymously report them to the appropriate authority so that they get financially cut off then refer them to and/or support organisations that help immigrants find their feet in new countries.
Snitches end up in ditches.

Even more disturbing, one was applying a face cream while asking the other how he looked. It quickly became R rated as he they started to feel each other’s faces while talking about what ghabdaha like.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I usually go through the drive thru when getting my coffee but yesterday I decided to go inside and have a coffee and donut. I was in there for no more than 15 minutes and what I saw was deeply disturbing. Of all the people inside the Tim’s, more than half were young Somali men, FOBs of course, haggling about politics and other bullshit.

I overheard this mid 20s FOB brag about the ceyr he is getting for his 38 kids while sitting at Tim’s for hours on end. These guys are all Uber and cab drivers. Young guys who have the ability to study and get somewhere in life decided to drive cabs and sit at a coffee shop.

I was extremely bothered by this. I was sad, angry and frustrated at the same time. I wanted to throw a cup of coffee at this guy but there were cops sitting next to me. I’ve noticed that this is a real phenomenon in our community. I even know people who do business (selling carpets and traditional clothing) using welfare money. This is so bad on so many levels. First, it reinforces what everyone thinks about your community and second, it’s immoral because you are taking tax payer money and using it for something you shouldn’t.

Anyway, do you guys come across such repugnant behaviour and what do you do about it. Do you ever confront anyone for abusing the system?

images

Yes it is troubling and shameful indeed, however never sell out your own brethren to the authorities. It's cadaan money after all they milked India, Africa and the Americas. Welfare is just their way of paying it back. Look down on the act but don't be a devil to your own community.

:ufdup:

Yes it is troubling and shameful indeed, however never sell out your own brethren to the authorities. It's cadaan money after all they milked India, Africa and the Americas. Welfare is just their way of paying it back. Look down on the act but don't be a devil to your own community.

:ufdup:
I’m trying to help them. Would you rather harm yourself to spite others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts