I saw something troubling

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

What’s with all these pictures? Cat got your tongue? :shookgabre:

This Holland Somali islaan - fucked us up in the UK, the twitter comments had me wailing

One white old man said 'we are mugs, thats what we are mugs'

and at the end of the clip the somali woman says I look forward to receiving
my council house from the council - petty ass

:noneck: she made the BBC news for f*ck sake

Lool horta this haggling business is soo embarrassing. There is a thread on reddit about what people think of somalis and haggling issue came up aswell. I hate when someone does it near me.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I know a somali islaan who pretends to be mentally ill so she can get disability checks :ileycry: her and her good for nothing husband.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I know a somali islaan who pretends to be mentally ill so she can get disability checks :ileycry: her and her good for nothing husband.

Acudubillah do they not fear Allah with their saqajaan ways. Coming to a country just to be a bum is deplorable and it tarnishes us all. :susp:

SumMo

very lowkey
I usually go through the drive thru when getting my coffee but yesterday I decided to go inside and have a coffee and donut. I was in there for no more than 15 minutes and what I saw was deeply disturbing. Of all the people inside the Tim’s, more than half were young Somali men, FOBs of course, haggling about politics and other bullshit.

I overheard this mid 20s FOB brag about the ceyr he is getting for his 38 kids while sitting at Tim’s for hours on end. These guys are all Uber and cab drivers. Young guys who have the ability to study and get somewhere in life decided to drive cabs and sit at a coffee shop.

I was extremely bothered by this. I was sad, angry and frustrated at the same time. I wanted to throw a cup of coffee at this guy but there were cops sitting next to me. I’ve noticed that this is a real phenomenon in our community. I even know people who do business (selling carpets and traditional clothing) using welfare money. This is so bad on so many levels. First, it reinforces what everyone thinks about your community and second, it’s immoral because you are taking tax payer money and using it for something you shouldn’t.

Anyway, do you guys come across such repugnant behaviour and what do you do about it. Do you ever confront anyone for abusing the system?
This needed to be said. :qri8gs7:I am so proud of you for shedding light on this topic, and bringing this issue to the front line! :rolleyes:

This is sadly a global epidemic, and we can't ignore it anymore. I have tried to address it before on this forum. But it always gets overshadowed by the she-said-he-said drama stuff.. :uCkf6mf:

Last edited:
Lool horta this haggling business is soo embarrassing. There is a thread on reddit about what people think of somalis and haggling issue came up aswell. I hate when someone does it near me.
And they speak as if the person sitting next to them is 20 feet away.

Something else that is deeply disturbing is a lack of confidence once these guys are left alone to fend for themselves. I volunteer at this place for fobs to find work and I find that the loudest ones in the haggling order are the quietest when talking to white people. Even though they speak English and have been here for years they will not try to get anything done. It’s really disturbing.

It’s almost as if they find strength in numbers when they are together haggling but are completely powerless in the real world. It’s also really stupid and small minded to spend most of your time with other fobs while living in a country where haggling isn’t an important skill.

True story. I tried taking several of my fob friends to get a gym membership. They told me they don’t want to get buff “because in the west, women like skinny guys”. I almost died laughing.

KREAM

True story. I tried taking several of my fob friends to get a gym membership. They told me they don’t want to get buff “because in the west, women like skinny guys”. I almost died laughing.

Please tell me you're joking this cant be real :dead1:

SumMo

very lowkey
Something else that is deeply disturbing is a lack of confidence once these guys are left alone to fend for themselves. I volunteer at this place for fobs to find work and I find that the loudest ones in the haggling order are the quietest when talking to white people. Even though they speak English and have been here for years they will not try to get anything done. It’s really disturbing.

It’s almost as if they find strength in numbers when they are together haggling but are completely powerless in the real world. It’s also really stupid and small minded to spend most of your time with other fobs while living in a country where haggling isn’t an important skill.
You are really speaking the truth, masha’Allah!:eek:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Im not suprised I saw this Somali Guy showing on Facebook how to lift weights to train various body parts majority of the comments were from Fobs and it was only negative ones the Two ones that stood out was

"Only slaves lift weights"
:what1:

"Go get a job"
:umwhat:

KREAM

Im not suprised I saw this Somali Guy showing on Facebook how to lift weights to train various body parts majority of the comments were negative the Two ones that stood out was

"Go get a job"

Im not suprised I saw this Somali Guy showing on Facebook how to lift weights to train various body parts majority of the comments were from Fobs and it was only negative ones the Two ones that stood out was

"Go get a job"
Fucking hopeless. But that can’t be accepted because they are related to us. We’re all on the same ship and we can’t let these guys sink it. We either straighten them out or throw them overboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending