I regret moving to the UK

Keo

VIP
I seriously regret coming to the UK even though there is nothing I could have done about it. The reason why we came here in the first place is because I had serious behaviour problems at school back in Finland and my mum feared that social services would take me from her so she decided to come to the UK instead. I calmed down by the age of 10 but by then I was in the UK anyway. Whenever I get into an argument with my mother she always reminds me that the reason why she came to the UK was because of me and that makes me feel even more bad. The quality of life in Finland was much better. It was much better in almost every aspect. In here there are gun & knife crime but over there it doesn't exist. The state of the Somalis in the UK is also another contributing factor as to why I don't like it here.

Last edited:
I seriously regret coming to the UK even though there is nothing I could have done about it. The reason why we came here in the first place is because I had serious behaviour problems at school back in Finland and my mum feared that social services would take me from her so she decided to come to the UK instead. I calmed down by the age of 10 but by then I was in the UK anyway. Whenever I get into an argument with my mother she always reminds me that the reason why she came to the UK was because of me and that makes me feel even more bad. The quality of life in Finland was much better. It was much better in almost every aspect. In here there are gun & knife crime but over there it doesn't exist. The state of the Somalis in the UK is also another contributing factor as to why I don't like it here.
Sxb your a grown man, get a job and stop being soft complaining about a western country. Get your life together.

tenor.gif

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Finland is a poor country. UK is terrible at the moment but back 20 years ago it used to be ideal for people to move to there.

I suggest you. Go to Norway and get yourself some welfare

Trending