I regret moving to the UK

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I don’t blame you, Finland is one the happiest country to live in. Did you guys lose your citizenship there? Why not just move back

I love London. The big city has done a lot for me.
What ends are you from?

Funny-Skinny-Old-Man-Image.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I wouldn’t wish anyone to live in London. I’m sorry you’re going through this, my advice is to move back and start a new life in Finland. It’s never too late.

Good luck!

VixR

Veritas
You sound like a kid lol. What’s stopping you from going back if you want now you’re an adult? Don’t you get free schooling since you were born there?

People really make it seem like London is a hellhole. I’m dying to see what the deal is.

You sound like a kid lol. What’s stopping you from going back if you want now you’re an adult? Don’t you get free schooling since you were born there?

People really make it seem like London is a hellhole. I’m dying to see what the deal is.
Only on sspot is London portrayed like that tbh.
In the real world, London is London :manny:

Muji

VIP

Lol vixr they don’t see London they see the council estate their relatives live in. I’ve been to most of europe and there is no drastic difference. Unless you choose to hang around Somalis who will always bring you drama.

VixR

Veritas
Only on sspot is London portrayed like that tbh.
In the real world, London is London :manny:
Who do I believe? OP and @Arma:
London......where you'll get robbed, stabbed, acid attacked, and your motor vehicle stolen, by the locals.......all within your first day in the city.

As me old neighbour, Roy from Kent, used to say: "import the third world, become the third world"

Indeed.......magaladan iyo wadankan waa adunyo saddexaad.
Or you and Knowles lol

Strong views on London. It’s a definitely always a different story if you live in the ghetto/poor areas. That’s true with America too.

Muji

VIP
Who do I believe? OP and @Arma:

Or you and Knowles lol

Strong views on London. It’s a definitely always a different story if you live in the ghetto/poor areas. That’s true with America too.

Lol they hosted a olympics in the poorest parts of London without hitch. The far right started the Londonstan stuff as soon as London got a Muslim mayor. These idiots don’t realise that the reason why people call London third world is because people like them live there. It’s an insult against themselves.

VixR

Veritas
Lol they hosted a olympics in the poorest parts of London without hitch. The far right started the Londonstan stuff as soon as London got a Muslim mayor. These idiots don’t realise that the reason why people call London third world is because people like them live there. It’s an insult against themselves.
I’ve noticed those same views on here towards Paris and their Black and North African populations, or is that a different story?

Trending

Latest posts