I regret moving to the UK

Muji

VIP
I’ve noticed those same views on here towards Paris and their Black and North African populations, or is that a different story?

I haven’t seen that. Paris tourism tumbled with all the attacks. But they don’t get the same status. Must be the Muslim mayor thing. You can expect your bike to be stolen in a big city.

I would like to visit America. L.A especially but I’m not stupid enough to think the poor parts of it will be a romantic walk in the park.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
UK, specially London, is the breadbasket of Europe and one of the richest capitals in the world... If you're not a hustler and can't make it in LONDON then you won't make it in any other country. Twenty years of living in LONDON With nothing to show for it; I call that "FAILURE".

VixR

Veritas
I haven’t seen that. Paris tourism tumbled with all the attacks. But they don’t get the same status. Must be the Muslim mayor thing. You can expect your bike to be stolen in a big city.

I would like to visit America. L.A especially but I’m not stupid enough to think the poor parts of it will be a romantic walk in the park.
I spent a few days in L.A and loved, minus some weird experiences.

There’s definitely some poor parts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muji

VIP
I spent a few days in L.A and loved, minus some weird experiences.

There’s definitely some poor parts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sounds like my type of place tbh
I stayed at Air BnB in England’s countryside next to wales. It was absolutely stunning. The air was fresh and no one was around. England is massive and parts of it are beautiful, parts of it are poor and broken. People’s opinions of it are a representation of where they’ve visited. I’ll admit I went to west London in shepherds bush where all the Somalis are, and it looked packed and dirty. It’s all based on where you go.

Muji

VIP
I am well aware of why the far-right hate London but you can't just ignore all the knife crime that is happening in the city. Knife & gun crime isn't fueled by the far-right.

It’s been happening before the London mayor and is because of all the police cuts from the Tory cuts. We even had a riot and looting, but he difference was back then we had a white posh mayor. Sometimes you have to call it what it is. Knife crime is not new to London. Just like gun crime isn’t new to any city in America

Keo

VIP
It’s been happening before the London mayor and is because of all the police cuts from the Tory cuts. We even had a riot and looting, but he difference was back then we had a white posh mayor. Sometimes you have to call it what it is. Knife crime is not new to London. Just like gun crime isn’t new to any city in America
I have never blamed the mayor for the violence.

VixR

Veritas
I would move there. It’s expensive though, and traffic is awful.

Gun crimes are insane right now. I used to be pro-gun rights, but it’s hard not to be on the extreme opposite end right now. It’s one thing after the last.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Who do I believe? OP and @Arma:

Or you and Knowles lol

Strong views on London. It’s a definitely always a different story if you live in the ghetto/poor areas. That’s true with America too.

This city is cursed. Literally four months into living in London, and I've had my motorcycle stolen.

Look up homeless population in LA

VixR

Veritas
This city is cursed. Literally four months into living in London, and I've had my motorcycle stolen.
You should stop riding motorcycles, esp in a congested city like London. It’s not worth the risk.

When my brother was wanting to get one, my mom told him if his brains ever splattered pavement or he became a veggie, she was never there. That line proved useful with an ex. Seek your thrills elsewhere. I see a lot fucked up lives from motorcycles, and it isn’t pretty. Even if you’re responsible, you can’t account for bad drivers. Heck, four wheelers are just as bad.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
The eurotrash are at it again, the only reason you’re living a comfortable life is because of London and the UK why do you think your mum loves it so much :ohdamn:

The eurotrash are at it again, the only reason you’re living a comfortable life is because of London and the UK why do you think your mum loves it so much :ohdamn:
Eurotrash are the worst. They weren’t even raised in those countries but whine the most.

They got too used to the uks cultural tolerance and wouldn’t last a minute in backwater Europe

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
You should stop riding motorcycles, esp in a congested city like London. It’s not worth the risk.

When my brother was wanting to get one, my mom told him if his brains ever splattered pavement or he became a veggie, she was never there. That line proved useful with an ex. Seek your thrills elsewhere. I see a lot fucked up lives from motorcycles, and it isn’t pretty. Even if you’re responsible, you can’t account for bad drivers. Heck, four wheelers are just as bad.

I've been riding for nearly 10 years, and I've lost count of how many crashes and close calls, I've had. You're right, it doesn't matter how good of a driver one is, ut all just takes some idiot on the road, behind the wheel.

I dont think I'll ever stop riding motorcycles, it's part of me.

In Fulham, West London. Lovely area on the edge of the river. You?
Minnesota. I been to london once but only for transit to Barcelona. Crazy part of london is the transit system so expensive. Uber is expensive I said wtf only rich can live in London

Trending