Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The Human footbridge!

1597685970331.png

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The older I get, and the more I notice, of the docile'nimo and submissivness of some races/ethnic groups, I've come to realise, that some of them are just made to be enslaved.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's inevitable. China is going to rule us all.

Let's start rolling the black carpet out for them as well.

Go to hell
The only people who deserve to rule the world is us somalis
We are intelligent people (excluding the morons)
If we stopped being tribalists we would be a world power in a matter of decades but unfortunately we have terrible government officials

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Go to hell
The only people who deserve to rule the world is us somalis
We are intelligent people (excluding the morons)
If we stopped being tribalists we would be a world power in a matter of decades but unfortunately we have terrible government officials
real nigga shit right there :vanlf9a:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Never gonna happen.

If they conquer India then we'll talk. So far they debt trap dumb Bantu nations. Never will you see them walk over a geeljire, not even an Italian or Brit did so at the heigh of their power.

Besides we ain't helping these ungrateful Bantus ever again. We helped them from the Portuguese and look how they repay the ppl that helped them. They kill Africans that are unarmed but cower to a well armed china.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Never gonna happen.

If they conquer India then we'll talk. So far they debt trap dumb Bantu nations. Never will you see them walk over a geeljire, not even an Italian or Brit did so at the heigh of their power.

Besides we ain't helping these ungrateful Bantus ever again. We helped them from the Portuguese and look how they repay the ppl that helped them. They kill Africans that are unarmed but cower to a well armed china.

Are you refusing your new lord and savior Chairman Xi?

Let the record be known I tried to enlighten them.

Please don't put me in the concentration camp they're blindly walking towards.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The older I get, and the more I notice, of the docile'nimo and submissivness of some races/ethnic groups, I've come to realise, that some of them are just made to be enslaved.

@Arma .........
1597712008542.png

Never gonna happen.

Djibouti right now
tenor.gif

Trending