I never understood why Somali couple have extravagant weddings knowing full well that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
80% of the attendees come for food and gossip.

60% of the people you don’t know them

30% of the guys there have had relationships with your chick ( are anyways saying to themselves “I obliterated her )

90% want your marriage to demolish and would have a field day

70% of the food will be wasted

60% of the guys there would be posted on the wall, they fearful to dance

50% the bride is not in love with him but is doing this to validate her existencr

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There could be two reason somali couples might throw a lavish wedding.

1- The bride wants to show off what her husband can do for her, just like every little girl who dreams of having a big, fairy tale wedding. She also wants to stunt on the hoes he previously dated even though she's taking their left overs.

2- The bride is not in love with him, she's only using him for money so why not throw a lavish, expensive wedding and feed strangers who gossip about you. It's not your money..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There could be two reason somali couples might throw a lavish wedding.

1- The bride wants to show off what her husband can do for her, just like every little girl who dreams of having a big, fairy tale wedding. She also wants to stunt on the hoes he previously dated even though she's taking their left overs.

2- The bride is not in love with him, she's only using him for money so why not throw a lavish, expensive wedding and feed strangers who gossip about you. It's not your money..[/QUOTE

The moral of the story is to go to the Maldives

30% of the guys there have had relationships with your chick ( are anyways saying to themselves “I obliterated her )

50% the bride is not in love with him but is doing this to validate her existencr

Agree with most things. I just wish I have a wedding that looks expensive and is fun and memorable without the price

Agree except for the last one

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
If you can't afford 100 camels, you don't deserve her.

I never saw camels forget about 100 camels, I'll brainwash the halimo I'm going to marry no big weeding, apples for meher, you will be surprised how easy is to pull this off

I never saw camels forget about 100 camels, I'll brainwash the halimo I'm going to marry no big weeding, apples for meher, you will be surprised how easy is to pull this off
Not as easy as you think. Even if she agrees what about her family? How will you convince them.No somali dad will accept Apples for meher.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I'm only giving her apples for mehar that is it.
I will have the most romantic apple wedding.
Fall-Apple-Wedding-Centerpieces-and-Tablescapes.jpg

:lawd:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Not as easy as you think. Even if she agrees what about her family? How will you convince them.No somali dad will accept Apples for meher.

s

If abu cadaan & abu Tyrone can do it I can do it. Why are you doubting me?:comeon:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I fully agree but I would never feel married if I didn't celebrate it , people should just have smaller venues with just the guests that matter

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Because most of them are reverts, they are not familiar with somali culture.parents expect more from somali guys.thats my guess im not making excuses.

I don't know anything about the geeljire culture either I grew up in the west, I'll act like revert if it means getting what I want. Thanks for the tip

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Your name sounds like reer miyi. I thought you are geeljire but nvm

There is Geeljire saying, "walashaa iskuma hubtida sadigaa haa isku dirin", xalimoz easily walaga walaa abaheed xata waa kaga so carara, the old goof he will beg me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending