I never understood why Somali couple have extravagant weddings knowing full well that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I still cant believe u have it Rkeylly. Sorry. :(

Straight from the horse's mouth. :gucciwhat:

I don't understand why people revere the previous generation. Most older Somali guys are absolutely hypocritical bunch of A grade losers who failed life in all aspects and try to exert control over younger guys just feel relevant. They need to die already.
Blame the women are the ones who pressure their dad's to let them marry someone that they don't know who he is.fathers are not intentionally mean to somali guys but are concerned about reputation. What if this ajnabi person runs away with their daughter?

Blame the women are the ones who pressure their dad's to let them marry someone that they don't know who he is.fathers are not intentionally mean to somali guys but are concerned about reputation. What if this ajnabi person runs away with their daughter?

And how is it the woman at fault? She knows who she's marrying. She can't influence how strict or lenient her father will be. Either way they're complete failures and shouldn't be taken serious, let alone model after

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
A wedding in islam and somali culture is just to show the people you're married and the community to see these two are official and celebrate a pair is together growing our community. Nothing to do with love or the bride or groom. For all a wedding cares you can put their pictures, seat for their parents and maybe a life size picture instead.:comeon:

I fully agree but I would never feel married if I didn't celebrate it , people should just have smaller venues with just the guests that matter
Mines will be in a tent in my back garden with abti kd children as bodyguards. No habo will get past them without an invite

İ think weddings to somalis is like going out or clubbing for ajnabis
Young somalis get to meet each other girls in light fabric dirac(i love that shit)and boys looking good too

I think somali wedding are the best is were you meet your future love,somali music to learn your dhakan,and ofcoarse the food

But stupid somalis acting like arabs want to separate the girls and boys to different rooms now,stop the music in wedding and etc
How is following the rules of Islam stupid or are you a non believer.

If someone wants to sin, that is up to them but bashing people that don't is disgusting.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
:mugshotman: daffuq and..........
All of them Somalis i know are, great as well as educated and come from good family. most of the community is toxic so i see why they left :manny:

How is following the rules of Islam stupid or are you a non believer.

If someone wants to sin, that is up to them but bashing people that don't is disgusting.
ı am a believer a muslim waryah,but somali wedding is were young somalis get to enjoy together surrounded by their culture and music,you get to see people fellow somalis from different places form a community,young boys and girls meet their future spouses,would you rather they go to clubs dance to foreign music influenced by foreign culture like drinking,in weddings the elders look over them while the young people mingle is that not better and safer,young handsome boys and young beautiful girls meet for the future of our people and culture,alot of young people complain they dnt see other somalis especially in the diaspora atleast back home they meet in schools,
Werent somalis muslims before even the older generation are complaining because they want their children to meet,for somali girls in wedding is where you go to show your beauty no hijab no burqa no nothing,would you rather they do that outside?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
All of them Somalis i know are, great as well as educated and come from good family. most of the community is toxic so i see why they left :manny:
Where do you live and is it both genders or only one side

ı am a believer a muslim waryah,but somali wedding is were young somalis get to enjoy together surrounded by their culture and music,you get to see people fellow somalis from different places form a community,young boys and girls meet their future spouses,would you rather they go to clubs dance to foreign music influenced by foreign culture like drinking,in weddings the elders look over them while the young people mingle is that not better and safer,young handsome boys and young beautiful girls meet for the future of our people and culture,alot of young people complain they dnt see other somalis especially in the diaspora atleast back home they meet in schools,
Werent somalis muslims before even the older generation are complaining because they want their children to meet,for somali girls in wedding is where you go to show your beauty no hijab no burqa no nothing,would you rather they do that outside?
I understand where you are coming from now and agreed to an extent but it's still not halal for this to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.