I never understood why Somali couple have extravagant weddings knowing full well that

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a macaan long exotic honeymoon where both parties have a good time :banderas: 2 weeks in maldives :ahh: 1 week in Morocco:ahh: 5 days in fiji:ahh:

f*ck big useless weddings

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Hadi abaheed kala carartid, your marriage will be invalid and xaraam.

"Waa kaso carara" I'm not stealing her if she does it.:zhqjlmx: Are you saying qudbasiro is xaram? I'm not marrying abaheed u know, the nikah is between me and her:eating:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
have a macaan long exotic honeymoon where both parties have a good time :banderas: 2 weeks in maldives :ahh: 1 week in Morocco:ahh: 5 days in fiji:ahh:

f*ck big useless weddings

Huuno. Plotline is always the same 'somebuddy gonna get pregnant.' :siilaanyolaugh: Or so everyone assumes.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Do Somalians even throw extravaganza weddings :gucciwhat:
I heard y’all only do nika and the man gives the brides’s family dozens of apples for dowry:browtf:

Last edited:
If any guy pays a Meher of over $1000 for a Xalimo, you just been done cucked.
Honestly it depends on the guys money. My best friend paid few hundred bucks and many if us contributed to his wedding. Thats because he was a student and the girls mother was like do not sweat. I know you are quality guy and will do well. Just be good to my daughter. Tbh none of my sisters had 1k mehr either. As a family we wanted totake as little as possible from the guy. Spend your money in the house you are building together

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
80% of the attendees come for food and gossip.

60% of the people you don’t know them

30% of the guys there have had relationships with your chick ( are anyways saying to themselves “I obliterated her )

90% want your marriage to demolish and would have a field day

70% of the food will be wasted

60% of the guys there would be posted on the wall, they fearful to dance

50% the bride is not in love with him but is doing this to validate her existencr
I am a member of the 80% that wants food. I just love cake.

I have only been to one wedding that I actually liked attending and it was my homeboys. I was his best man. The wedding wasn’t mixed though. So after we walked in with the bridesmaids we danced for a few minutes and just left and hung out at a sonic while the females were dancing and turning up.

İ think weddings to somalis is like going out or clubbing for ajnabis
Young somalis get to meet each other girls in light fabric dirac(i love that shit)and boys looking good too

I think somali wedding are the best is were you meet your future love,somali music to learn your dhakan,and ofcoarse the food

But stupid somalis acting like arabs want to separate the girls and boys to different rooms now,stop the music in wedding and etc

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It doesn't matter how lavish or expensive it is people will talk shit

In my opinion have a small gathering afterwards go to Malaysia or Indonesia that's better than spending all money on one night

Because most of them are reverts, they are not familiar with somali culture.parents expect more from somali guys.thats my guess im not making excuses.

Straight from the horse's mouth. :gucciwhat:

I don't understand why people revere the previous generation. Most older Somali guys are absolutely hypocritical bunch of A grade losers who failed life in all aspects and try to exert control over younger guys just feel relevant. They need to die already.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Sidenote: I've been noticing more Somali Eritrean weddings in my country..... I approve:salute:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I've been to these lavish weddings, they have great food and have given me nice childhood pictures, but I doubt I'll have one like that. Money could be used for a nice vacation instead.

Straight from the horse's mouth. :gucciwhat:
ple
I don't understand why people revere the previous generation. Most older Somali guys are absolutely hypocritical bunch of A grade losers who failed life in all aspects and try to exert control over younger guys just feel relevant. They need to die already.
Somali culture is like that our elders carry our culture,somali culture we have akhils elders who pass down our history and culture,but the somalis before our generation were crazy the shit somalis dis in the 90s so you are right about that,they were some who were losers,we revere them cause its our nature

Status
Not open for further replies.